mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 03-29-2013, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Techt L7 on a Threshy

So I've really fallen for the threshold I grabbed off ebay, and have finally decided to put some money into it, and keep it as my main competition shooter (i dont use electro's for recball). Now I've gotta decide what to put my money into, I figure at some point the APE board is necessary, but right now that's not really my priority as my first few event's are fine with the modes and configuration of the stock threshy board (i've heard some rule sets disallow certain aspects of the thresh board, could be bull****e).

I'm thinking about grabbing a TechT bolt system, thing is I don't much care about efficiency. For 50$ it would be nice to have two cores for my threshy, because instead of cleaning a break between rounds I can swap cores, but I'm wondering what performance increases I would see aside from efficiency. The techT core is far more complex then the simple metel stock bolt, so i'm also kinda looking for a layman's explanation of how it changes the threshy's firing action.

My thresh already has a CP reg (came with it) solving most peoeple's major issue with the marker. I love the RAPS and feedneck, and I can't seem to find triggers (but the stock trigger adjusted to it's shortest pull setting is pretty nice, and the optic sensor avoids bounce nicely. )

Any other upgrades anyone can think of for a DP Threshold? I'm just having some fun with it, such a nicely milled, simple marker, I really like it.

Dust Red/Chrome Evil Pimp Kit
Evil Detonator HPR, Machette On/Off, Stock Trigger w/ Spring, Matrix Detent Mod/Detents, Kila Eye Covers, Kila Grips, Chrome Evil Smokestack

Dangerous Power Dark Earth Threshold- Black CP HPR
AGD Classic Mag - Intelliframe, Benchmark rail/forgrip, Shocktech drop/ASA.
Azodin KP2 2011 - Stock

Barrels
A/C - Evil Pipe Kit (Gloss Black/Silver), Lucker .678, CP .691 (Dust Black). Bob Long Assasins .689
Impulse - Evil Pipe Kit (Gloss Black/Silver), 14inch Pipe (Dust Black/Silver), Redz Pepperstick .689
99BPS is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts