-   Ask The Experts (
-   -   Straight Remote Line Hose (

matteekay 06-14-2013 02:33 PM

Straight Remote Line Hose
Hey folks,

Gonna try a remote setup on my PPS. I just realized that I have all the parts of a remote except for the hose; does anyone sell just the hose section? Specifically I'm looking for a non-coiled one.


suaze 06-14-2013 02:42 PM

Ninja and Warrior make straight remote hoses. I've never seen the hose sold separately though. Try giving Ninja a call.

redlaser666 06-14-2013 02:56 PM

You can get the hose section from ninja. I have one. They sell it as a fill extension.

redlaser666 06-14-2013 02:56 PM

Ninja Tank Fill Whip Hose Extension

matteekay 06-14-2013 02:59 PM

Yeah... that costs more than an entire remote setup. Seems like it might be more cost effective to just buy the whole thing.

redlaser666 06-14-2013 03:05 PM

I just noticed this as well.

Ninja Remote Straight W/ Push To Connect (PTC)

danssoslow 06-14-2013 09:38 PM

Have you looked into an Aeroquip or Earl's hose? I know I've seen someone rock an Aeroquip remote line before. Maybe even check McMaster Carr for the hose?

MIballer 06-17-2013 04:34 PM

or you could buy a long piece of Steel braided line.

matteekay 06-17-2013 04:38 PM

Yup, that did occur to me.

And then I looked at my jersey and took pity on it :p . I'll probably just pick up one of the straight Ninja ones and sell off my UFA and other remote parts.

JLuke 06-17-2013 05:02 PM

Long piece of macro?

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC