mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 06-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
hth
Seasoned Member

WWA vs Doc

I'm just curious if WWA makes better backs than Doc.

And can someone let me know if I ordered from Doc if he will even ship since I tried to PM and email him and no response after the first 2 PMs. I haven't tried WWA, but I will try to email WWA now.
hth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
US ARMY SIG CORPS

Just do a search. You will find great feedback for DOC, horror stories about WWA.

My Vote = DOC

He makes great products and is reliable, even being in Alaska he will get you stuff faster than WWA.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
hth
Seasoned Member

I WAS originally leaning towards Doc, but the lack of returned email and PM is kinda turning me towards other people. I mean if Doc does have a flashback for some odd reason and a m4 tip, like **** I would pick it up but he doesn't reply to any of my emails nor PMs. Money is ready, Doc isn't is the basic issue.

I will try researching some more right now
Old 06-15-2013, 11:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
US ARMY SIG CORPS

Here is his web store, he keeps it updated so you may be able to find what you need there.

Doc's Shop | All Products | Online Store Powered by Storenvy
Old 06-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
I am stuck on bandaid...

Guy, not everyone operates on the "instant gratification, I have a smart phone and check a billion things a billion times a day and I want it shipped to me NOW" wavelength. Doc is a reliable fellow. Calm down. It's a holiday.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
DonkeyPunchTheNightAway

Brass N Wood Fan
Yeah with the word 'custom' in anything means extra time and in paintball normally means 1 man shop. So it takes time even for emails.
Acidpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Not Worthy Of "MCBer"

I've bought stuff from both and had no problems. That said, all I did was buy stuff (aka submit order and pay). Don't try to start up a conversation with either of them unless you need to. That's where most of the horror stories start -- when you guys try to get all chatty and buddy-buddy special with people. Not everybody is interested in being BFFs -- just get your business taken care of.

Generally, they are more responsive about items bought via their ebay fronts.
Logic and reason are anathema to him; but this does not deter him from prattling on.
He is the most interesting player in the world.
GoatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
hth
Seasoned Member

Let me say this I've waited over a week for a pm or email. I'm not crazy or anything

I also understand that doc does do a quality web comic, heck I'm a fan of it. But waiting like quite a bit now. Believe me I also want a smooth fast transaction. Just a hey I want blah blah, quote me, negotiate, pay, feedback, and done. I'm in Canada so I should communicate with him to deal with shipping issues/costs, and maybe by chance I can get a sold out item that isn't really sold out when maybe there is one or two not accounted for or something like that.

Last edited by hth; 06-15-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca

I never had a problem with WWA but as suggested earlier check his stories I rolled the dice and ordered from his eBay store and that I hear is the best way to order from him
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Not Worthy Of "MCBer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hth View Post
I also understand that doc does do a quality web comic, heck I'm a fan of it. But waiting like quite a bit now. Believe me I also want a smooth fast transaction. Just a hey I want blah blah, quote me, negotiate, pay, feedback, and done. I'm in Canada so I should communicate with him to deal with shipping issues/costs, and maybe by chance I can get a sold out item that isn't really sold out when maybe there is one or two not accounted for or something like that.
That's what I'm talking about. The web comic is irrelevant. No point in mentioning it, referring to it, or anything. It has nothing to do with business.

If you're doing a "stock check", I would just go ahead and assume it's out of stock.

Shipping for a 1lb box to Canada comes out to about $10 USD. More for additional services. See also:

Canada
Logic and reason are anathema to him; but this does not deter him from prattling on.
He is the most interesting player in the world.
GoatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts