mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 08-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Ansgear reliable?

Order 5 pump kits for delivery to the uk on the 16th, status of the order has been "processing" ever since. They were all listed as "in stock" - do I need to be concerned? Paid by PayPal, my PayPal ain't verified but they haven't e-mailed me on my normal e-mail address or my PayPal one to alert me
to any problems.
Cannon Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

AKA Fan
download Skype and call them.

wts bko for cheap
jc_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

If I were u I would give them a call. I just ordered some stuff this past week on clearance and checked my status to see if it had been shipped. Turned out the main part I needed was out of stock. Called them instead of email, real helpful and ended up canceling my order. Got a Paypal refund 10 minutes after hanging up. Went back on the site to choose a different option but actually used there online chat feature to make sure the items were instock before I placed another. They were. In the past I have never had any issues. GL
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
They are pretty reliable in the states. Usually sends their items out fairly quickly. Doesn't seem to be the case for internationals.

I agree with Jc, call them now. Keep track of your order.

I had a similar case with Critical Paintball. Waited a few days before I phoned Critical Paintball on the status of my order. Turns out they were out and had to wait for a new shipment. Took around 2 1/2 months before I received the shipment. Never called back or emailed to update me. Critical Paintball, great products, sub par customer service.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Did the live chat thing, it was because my PayPal wasn't verified, they still got the funds but won't release the order until I verify my PayPal account. Just started the process but now need to get to an ATM to get the code (no Internet banking).
Old 08-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Low skill High enthusiasm

Unlucky, ANS has always been on point in my experience.
Three Cocker Barrels and a CCI Phantom one.
Barrel Sale
Striving to achieve everlasting glory in Vahalla
Cattle die, kinsmen die
all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish
nor a noble name.
- The Havamal
Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I agree. Most of what i buy comes from ans.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #8 (permalink)

Thanks all feeling a little reassured, will get back on the chat tonight, suspect the problem is I put my delivery address as work, which is unconfirmed by paypal, trouble is the confirmed address is home and they are likely to deliver there when I'm at work.....
Old 08-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ballin'

My dealings with them have all gone well. I did try to ship to a friends house, but that was a no go because it didn't match my credit card billing address. I can't really complain about them playing it safe with the shipping though. Every time there has been an issue I've gotten a call from them pretty quickly
Jmorell818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
ANS hasn't been mentioned much as of late, beyond some of their deals. Which is good, because they have had some bad situations. I agree with getting Skype and using that to call them, much cheaper than calling them in person.

Also, I have not seen the best of luck with using their online service. It seems like the CS guys online are in a whole over building, and can't be bothered to go across the street to actually check on things.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts