mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 05-25-2014, 09:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

Which to get?

So I'm looking at doing some trading for a cocker. Got 2 deals lined out, 1 trading one of my guns for a 02 sto lnib never fired and some gear. Or 2 is trading same gun and another gun plus paying all the shipping for that kickn cocker thats been floating around recently. Which is the better deal? My guns I'm trading are a vicious geo plus on both of them. The other is a halfblocked, minid, ebladed trilogy using regular cocker pnuematics (spent some time on that one) thanks for the help guys.
hutcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 10:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
A Suffusion of Yellow

That depends on which gun you really want. You have a little sentimentality associated with your trilogy, but not enough to keep you from considering trading it. At that point, you have to do a side-by-side comparison between what you're looking at. Are you after rarity? looks?, and so on. With both guns being attainable and desirable, the better deal aspect of it fades pretty quickly. Go for what ya want more. You'll regret it less later.

My feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)

I really want to get the kickn a lot was just making sure that I wasn't gonna end up with a gun that isn't as good performance wise. It looks like it has a ton of desirable parts bit wanted to make sure the sto wouldn't be a better shooter. Basically I've been going back and forth all weekend and can't make up my mind so I figure I would get some 3rd party advice. Thank yoy
hutcho is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts