mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 08-25-2006, 06:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Please make the vert feed threaded. Please make it SC feed tube adaptable. Phantom feeds are plentiful and it would be nice if some one would just make a convertable pump gun. Interchangable barrels would also be nice. That's usually what attracts my money,and also if someone will sell me the entire gun raw finished so I can anodize it to my liking. One thing that does turn me off is a logo engraved. Unless it's on the bottom out of sight. That's why I have never bought a gun with a logo on it. That's why FBM has never sold me a body either,just takes away from the gun.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Body

The body is actually square. While some will be engraved with logo and/or milled, a raw basic body will be available, mainly for the people who like to mill their own designs, etc. The square body will have a lot of meat for those who like to customise.

At some point the feed neck will be threaded but this first batch will be held by a retaining screw, once again its an ease of manufacture issue. I plan to offer both necks a stock class, and a regular feed with each marker. It will use the standard cocker detent.

As they will almost all be hand assembled and customised a few special raw models are likely to be made.

Input is appreciated.

Legion
Visit my new group page at http://www.facebook.com/JonesGunWorks#!/JonesGunWorks
http://www.youtube.com/user/Legion99999?feature=mhee
Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

How long till we see pics? How long till they are ready? I know adding in machine delays,parts delays about 3-6 months? Or just in time for Christmas? I'm really interested and I hope they are angel threaded,so the SC feeds can be used on other guns as well. One thing I would like to see is a side feed bolt on option offered as well. Not everyone likes vert feed or sc. Some like it sideways lol. If you throw in that option you will have covered all bases.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

I hope to have a machinable wax model this week. its just basic model but it has the general idea of what we are after. I might have to make changes as the internal specs were designed for generic nelson parts and if i cannot find a good supply of them i may have to make some changes to use whatever we can.

Legion
Visit my new group page at http://www.facebook.com/JonesGunWorks#!/JonesGunWorks
http://www.youtube.com/user/Legion99999?feature=mhee
Legion is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts