mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Ask The Experts (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/)
-   -   will this fit a PGP? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/3624-will-fit-pgp.html)

SN toter 09-11-2006 08:52 AM

will this fit a PGP?
 
I was looking for a cool stock for my PGP and I found this from crossman, any idea if this might fit?

crosman stock

Crash 09-11-2006 09:57 AM

It will fit with some modification.

Lenny 09-11-2006 12:07 PM

What kind of modification? I've been looking for something like this forever.

SN toter 09-11-2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny (Post 29424)
What kind of modification? I've been looking for something like this forever.

ditto! I accidentally stumbled across a crossman airgun with it and thought to check their website to see if they sold them individually. I'm ordering one this week so when I get it I'll let you know what needs to be done.

Rayodder 09-11-2006 12:32 PM

The area just under the back frame screw or where the web of your finnger need to have a slot cut, because the frame geometry is slightly different. a plate need to added in the frame, because the screw hole for the stock is much lower than the ones on the PGP frame.

SN toter 09-11-2006 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayodder (Post 29444)
The area just under the back frame screw or where the web of your finnger need to have a slot cut, because the frame geometry is slightly different. a plate need to added in the frame, because the screw hole for the stock is much lower than the ones on the PGP frame.

couldn't you just create a new hole on the stock that would line up with the one in the grip frame?

Lenny 09-11-2006 12:49 PM

How well would it fit on a PMI 1 or P68SC? That's what I wanted to put it on.

SN toter 09-11-2006 12:53 PM

I'd imagine the same, aren't sheridan pumps gripframes interchangeable?

Rayodder 09-11-2006 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SN toter (Post 29446)
couldn't you just create a new hole on the stock that would line up with the one in the grip frame?

yes, but be careful how you drill it, the position is less than 1/4 of an inch, it is really easy to break the separation between the new hole and the hole and end up with a huge slot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny (Post 29456)
How well would it fit on a PMI 1 or P68SC? That's what I wanted to put it on.

They all uses the same frame.

SN toter 09-11-2006 01:04 PM

sweet, thanks ray! I'm going to probably just create an adapter plate


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC