mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 04-12-2008, 12:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Palmers Fan
How hard is it to make a Blazer ASA fit a Minicocker?

I've seen it done, just wondered what has to be done for it to fit. I've got an idea for a Minicocker I just bought that involves putting a Blazer ASA on the front.

Jordan
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

Several years ago, Stroker_Turbo and myself put one on a MicroCocker to turn it into a Sniper. We used an LPC and the Blazer ASA combo to create a pump guide rod for the standard WGP Pump Kit.

It was not hard to do at all as they have the same diameter hole and oring combo. The biggest issue is that most LPCs need the threading tapped longer on the LPC shaft and length trimmed off to accommodate for the dimensional (thickness) difference between the front block and the Blazer ASA.

Only other issue I can think of is to verify that the ports/holes line up within the ASA without needing shims or anytihng to align them properly. It's been a little too long since I messed with it to remember for sure.

Hope this helps.

Anonym
Old 04-14-2008, 12:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Palmers Fan
I've got an adapter that replaces the front screw on a Cocker and allows me to place a LPR under the barrel. I'm planning to recreate a Typhocker style gun, but slightly different.

Jordan
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts