mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 09-19-2006, 01:58 AM   #11 (permalink)

To save me from the stocks

The cocker is fantastic, quiet and surgically accurate which is just fine by me.
Wgp frame SP wood grips, matching freak. ST superfly bolt, sto 3-way, palmer ram and a ANS lpr. Ergo reg and FBM thorn drop.
All timed and tuned by Jay at PB Sports in FT Wayne.
The sniper has an sto bolt, Kapp frame, sidewinder reg.
Dye excel barrel, MPM adj p-stock and 9oz anti-siphon.
The pump handle is from a p68 modded to fit by me and a delrin sleeve made to fit by Punisher. The color is impossable to photograph to look good, its a dark translucent red over gloss black with hologram flake that changes color in the light(the flake, not the red) It looks like the color strip on a Bass Tracker fishing boat
Heres a few pics

If anyone runs across a black powdercoated sniper with the same body as the sniper here with a stock wgp pump handle and dye grips, let me know it got ripped about 18 mo ago.
hostiletek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 05:05 PM   #12 (permalink)

Still cant find anything
hostiletek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

Well..... I stummbled upon this thread in my boredom today.

Let me start by introducing myself... My name is Anthony D'Ambrosio, I'm the in-house internet geek and a manager of Boston Paintball Supply (I'm prob better known as T2). Many of you have done business w/ me personally, in the past 2 years I have uncovered roughly 20 Twister kits/full guns center and left feed models, all of which have found happy homes.

I was not around in the "Twister Era" of the company, however I think I have uncovered quite a bit of info on this product line.

I can say w/ 120% certainty(sp?) that the absolute RAREST of the bodies I named the "ULTRA MINI Twister" all vertical feed/p block models HOWEVER they were cut 1/4" too far back in the front. The bodies were functional but the powers that be thought they would be too weak and decided not to sell them. 4 of these bodies exist. I personally owned the RED, which I converted to a Sniper w/ black parts (then sold to Chaos).... There was also a Greyish Blue, Black, and Gold. I do not know the whereabouts of these bodies.

7 Express versions included the Reflex system and 4 of which were sold the customers in Europe. 1 (black in color) is owned by a gentleman in the greater Boston area. Those are definitely 2nd in the rarity list.

We as a company have HUNDREDS of Vert feed raw bodies that never got milled.... all were direct from WGP. So that hopefully answers that question.

As for numbers/totals for guns....? I'll agree it was in the "double Westwood production" area, that was a fairly acurrate statement.

I hope that clears up some questions.
ttwo is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts