mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 05-01-2008, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Un Tico

WGP orracle, pump and.

hey guys, was wanting to get your thoughts and advise on the. I have two friends that I recently took paintballing. After playing pretty much all day, running around shooting at each other they were beat and tired as hell. But they are hooked, both recently started looking around for guns and stuff to buy.

I guess they came across a store out where they live, which has couple of WGP Orracles, some pumps, Black Magics, and some of the newer ones the Superstock and trilogy series. They really like to autocockers, but wanted my advice if they should get one of these, which one or should they look at something else. I know a little more about paintballing then they do, but not a veteran. I know the there so many different types and models of these WGP, like the orracle, the mini-orracle, E-orracle, and the pump and the rest too.

Again wanting your thoughts and advice, should they pick one of these up, which one and what should they look to pay for them. Or should they be looking at something totally different.

Ok found out little more information, two used Orracles, one new pump, new superstock and some new and used trilogies. Those are the options they are looking at, you guys think they should pick one of them up?
Thanks all

Last edited by C_losjoker; 05-01-2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: more info.
C_losjoker is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts