mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 06-15-2008, 05:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Can anyone tell me what it's worth?

A couple of years ago, I got an idea in my head that I should take all of my spare Cocker parts and build myself a Sniper from them, so I could take up pump ball again. Well, I did just that, and using an old '99 body, I came up with this:

It is built on a '99 right feed body, and has a pre-2k pump kit, a Shocktech Superfly bolt, a Kapp Rhino back block, a Benchmark slider frame with built in beaver tail, a stock Cocker reg with a finger grooved cover, a stock class Phantom 10 shot feed tube, a 3.5 oz tank, and a homemade stock made of 1/2 inch aluminum rod. In the picture it is sporting a 10 inch CP .685 barrel. I built this gun, like I said, with the intention of getting back into pump ball. However, sometimes life has other plans, and I haven't been able to play paintball in a long time. So, this great little marker has been sitting in my garage collecting dust. While I am not sure yet that I want to sell it, I am seriously contemplating that very thing in order to fund something else that has caught my fancy. Based on the pictures you see, and the description of the parts that are in the marker, what would be a fair asking price IF I do decide to part with it?
Thanks for your help,
Chris
Loki_762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sweeper

I'd see somewhere in the neighborhood of $250. Do you run your air directly, or do you put an ASA under the stock?

"To love is to protect. To protect is to never betray."
-Brandon Heat
SEKTape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

I just screw the tank in where the regulator goes when I use the 3.5 oz. tank. However, if one wanted to remove the stock and put on a tank, they could just run it through the reg.
Thanks for your input,
Chris
Loki_762 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts