mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 06-22-2008, 01:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

Brass and Wood Fan
Need Advice on a trade

I have this phantom but with black wevo uc kit:

I was offered a straight up trade for this mini:
Automags.Org Online Forums - Invert Mini FS/FT want Phantom

What would you do? I like the phantom alot but I have another pump (PGP soon to be fitted into wood). I also have a very nice mag semi although its not an electro. Thoughts, suggestions, personal preferences?
jakeman7676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 01:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Legal Eagle

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
personally I'd stick with the phantom. my local shop has had a lot of minis coming back with board issues. if you're really dying to sling paint (assuming you don't already own one of these) get an X valve or RT pro valve for your mag. it'll sling paint as fast as the mini and be more reliable.

I'd pass 100%

that's a very unique phantom. phantom's aren't my thing I'm a sheridan pump/older angel guy but still pretty nonetheless (and yes I did try one before deciding I didn't like it it was too light for me literally the lightness through my aim off when pumping)

Feedback +38/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
Click here to pay me via Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Falcon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

what do you want? would you be happy with the Mini, and could stand to not play pump for a while?

trades are simple, but yet people(not just you or only you) make them worse than that really are. the only value a gun has is what it means to you, not any subjective dollar amount. if the trade is what you want, then go for it. you can't ask for people's opinions because people play differently, and have different tastes. so asking a question that only you can answer is, well pointless.

make the trade if you like what is being offered and its what you want. don't make the trade if you are unsure that you can stand to give up a pump, for all that it may entail in playing electro.

but i would make the trade. i think that phantom is not pretty and would rather have a mini over that particular phantom. but i like Minis and would like to play around with one. i like phantoms too, but i know that i can always get one back, as good, if not better than that one. so do whatever you think is best for you, not what i would like.
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts