mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Ask The Experts (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/)
-   -   sniper III question (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/4443-sniper-iii-question.html)

doglb 09-29-2006 08:30 PM

sniper III question
 
Does anyone know the size of the banjo bolt on the front of the body, where the SS connects, i know its not 1/8.

http://images4.pictiger.com/thumbs/4...0a58c4d.th.jpg

And does anyone know if a macroline can replace the ss line?

thanks :)

Crash 09-29-2006 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doglb (Post 37249)
Does anyone know the size of the banjo bolt on the front of the body, where the SS connects, i know its not 1/8.

http://images4.pictiger.com/thumbs/4...0a58c4d.th.jpg

And does anyone know if a macroline can replace the ss line?

thanks :)

It is a 3/8 x 24 tpi small thread. Iirc on mine the end that went around the banjo bolt was made onto the hose. If it comes off you could use Macro.......I wouldn't, but I don't care for it.

doglb 09-29-2006 10:31 PM

thanks, now where can I find a 3/8 x 24? May be an elbow or ??? All I pretty much want to do is run a macro instead of SS line.

Crash 09-29-2006 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doglb (Post 37288)
thanks, now where can I find a 3/8 x 24? May be an elbow or ??? All I pretty much want to do is run a macro instead of SS line.

I don't know! I took one a couple of years ago and just opened up the front body hole and tapped it to 1/8 in npt. I installed a mini cocker style vert asa in it and put a CCI 12 gram changer in it with a moded PGP pump that rode on the 12gram changer vs around the barrel.

doglb 09-29-2006 10:45 PM

where did you get the mini cocker style vert asa

Crash 09-29-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doglb (Post 37296)
where did you get the mini cocker style vert asa

Paintball shop!!:ROTFL: Sorry!:o
It is the same as you would use on a Spyder... male 1/8th in npt on one end and asa on the other.

Crash 09-30-2006 09:51 AM

Here is a SS one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/32-Degrees-Stain...QQcmdZViewItem

russc 09-30-2006 11:11 AM

The SS braided line will be much more reliable than macro.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC