|Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|08-19-2013, 08:23 PM||#1013 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: victorville ,Cali
13/3000 40-50.00 GA 45/4500 100.00 120.00.
"and the 115/4500 was also re-hydroed in 2010 "
^dont work that way..still need a born date on that one since all CF tanks have a 15yr life span..rehydro date and born date are not the same..
WTF,why would i trade for that?
Ebay, camocow200 (1100+) + 100% positive feedback
MCB 290 pos feedback
"Mar" bro: welcome to the forum, super nice marker - hopeful for your sale.
"stargazer" It's ma'am actually, not bro.
|08-19-2013, 09:24 PM||#1014 (permalink)|
Powered by PBR
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Milwaukee, WI
|08-19-2013, 11:19 PM||#1015 (permalink)|
|08-20-2013, 03:27 AM||#1016 (permalink)|
So, what would this Mag be worth? Including the VL hopper and hopper:
Also, going price for a rather basic ATS AT85, sent in recently for HPA upgrade with WTF loader pouch:
An AK will not be stopped by a ham sandwich.
|08-24-2013, 09:09 PM||#1018 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: looking through the knotholes in granny's wooden leg
what is the going rate for a Air America Vigilante reg, presumed to be functional?
4 out of 5 voices in my head say i'm ok
Stuff I want or need evenually
want to buy red pump handle
Nelson, Tippmann, Dye, Angle, Spyder stuff
|08-25-2013, 10:16 AM||#1019 (permalink)|
Old school from way back!
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mentor, Ohio
Ok, I'm going to be putting some stuff up for sale/trade and I want to know what it's worth in the market.
1. Autococker Threaded 11 inch Stock barrel from something, like new never had a paintball through it no scuffs/scratches, .688 bore
2. Spyder Threaded 10 inch Stock barrel from my Sterling STP, like new never had a paintball through it no scuffs/scratches, .693 bore
3. Autococker Threaded Dye Stainless Barrel Back .688 bore, some minor outer scuffs just from being in it's tube from transport
4. 2 - Stainless Air lines with fittings, 1 is 10 inches and the other is 10.750 inches (measurements are with the fittings)
5. 95 Yellow Reballs
6. 2 pod packs, 1 is a NXe 2+1 with belt and the other is a PMI 4+1 with straps and a small pocket?
Thanks guy's and gal's
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.
|08-25-2013, 11:05 AM||#1020 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2013
Paintball help old gun info
Wintec Lapco - info needed
I have an old paintball gun with Wintec around the trigger housing and Lapco on the pump arm. As part of the kit in a canvas bag the gas canister has 1987 stamped on it.
I believe this is a really interesting piece of kit and am considering what to do with it. I am unable to see anything to confirm that it is a Grey Ghost or a serial number.
Any information that any of you could give me would be a great help.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|