mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 05-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #941 (permalink)
Splash mag hunter

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
Have found a splash side car to a mag, what is a fair price for these?

Thanks

Automags.org Feedback

EBAY Feedback
swe_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #942 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Shocker2k Send a message via MSN to Shocker2k

Hey guys, I have an old Smart Parts "All Americans" team jersey that belonged to CJ Klein. Is there any demand for these kinds of things? I also have the pants that go with it, they are just alittle more worn.

If you know of any going rate for these jerseys I would appreciate it .

Nick
Shocker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:21 PM   #943 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
You know, I see the "Pro" jerseys for sale all of the time over on the Nation for prices that go up to like $250 or so. I don't know how many of them actually sell for that kind of money, but probably $100 for the set? Maybe more if you have someone that really wants them.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:34 PM   #944 (permalink)

Looking for price checks on the following:
  1. 1 Right feed Sovereign with british racing green teardrop, double trigger and asa. The barb into the 3way off the hardline is missing. Can I run LPR hose instead of the hardline?
  2. 2 Sniper 3, like new.
  3. 3 VL3000, marble blue and black.
  4. 4 Crazy black Renegade V-neck top size large and xl pants.

colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #945 (permalink)

How much do cash money impulses run gor?
Old 05-25-2013, 12:07 PM   #946 (permalink)
Ole' Papa Pump

Titan Semi-Auto & Nelspot 007

A friend was cleaning out his garage and found his old equipment so I need to know what it's worth.

First off is a Titan Semi Auto with a 14" SP All-American 2 piece bonded barrel and the stock barrel. This gun does air up and shoot, it has a Benchmark Expansion chamber and an ACI ASA. What's it worth?

Secondly an old Nelspot, it has had a 90 degree Copper elbow soldiered onto it, a back bottle ASA that leaks bad so I don't know if it air's up and shoots, a Stainless Steel Barrel, 40 round Ammo Box and "Silencer". What's it worth?

Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 5 Sterling Pumps, 1 Phantom for SC, a CM SS-25, Sovereign 3 and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #947 (permalink)
redneckforce1

value of autococker pump

This is just a simple lightning that has been converted over to a pump setup. Pretty basic, everything is stock on the marker side. CCM deluxe kit with a long style handle. Looking for an estimate on the whole gun, and possibly parting values.

Jellis172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #948 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowagonman View Post
A friend was cleaning out his garage and found his old equipment so I need to know what it's worth.

First off is a Titan Semi Auto with a 14" SP All-American 2 piece bonded barrel and the stock barrel. This gun does air up and shoot, it has a Benchmark Expansion chamber and an ACI ASA. What's it worth?

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...pse4422231.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ps050b1590.jpg

Secondly an old Nelspot, it has had a 90 degree Copper elbow soldiered onto it, a back bottle ASA that leaks bad so I don't know if it air's up and shoots, a Stainless Steel Barrel, 40 round Ammo Box and "Silencer". What's it worth?

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ps7df004cd.jpg
Any more pics of this Nelly? The pump, valve body and site rail look a lot like a National Gun Sports "Savage" part. Definite rarity if it is.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:24 PM   #949 (permalink)
Ole' Papa Pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST View Post
Any more pics of this Nelly? The pump, valve body and site rail look a lot like a National Gun Sports "Savage" part. Definite rarity if it is.
I still need to talk with my friend about the prices on everything (big duffle bag full of stuff) to see what he wants to do, I need to see if he wants to sell everything or keep it. But here are some more pics of the Nellie, he's a machinist so this is a custom SS Barrel he made for it years ago.

Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 5 Sterling Pumps, 1 Phantom for SC, a CM SS-25, Sovereign 3 and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:57 AM   #950 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Picked up a tm-15, extreme rage hopper, apex2 18" barrel, pe 48 ci with remote and dye i3 for 300. Is that a good buy? I am new to the sport but all those together well used were totalling well more on ebay and cl. Also got a 98c pro with jt stealth mask and out of hydro 20oz pe co2 for 90.
Oh the tm and dye have 3 days of gaming, and look new. The 98 usage is unknown but it looks near new externally. Internally it was a sticky mess and it needed orings and a sear spring. Even with the cleaning and new springs and orings it still multi fires and decocks after each triggrr pull. On my way to ask the experts.

Last edited by djeclypse; 06-01-2013 at 10:03 AM.
djeclypse is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts