mcarterbrown.com

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 06-02-2013, 11:50 PM   #951 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by djeclypse View Post
Picked up a tm-15, extreme rage hopper, apex2 18" barrel, pe 48 ci with remote and dye i3 for 300. Is that a good buy? I am new to the sport but all those together well used were totalling well more on ebay and cl. Also got a 98c pro with jt stealth mask and out of hydro 20oz pe co2 for 90.
Oh the tm and dye have 3 days of gaming, and look new. The 98 usage is unknown but it looks near new externally. Internally it was a sticky mess and it needed orings and a sear spring. Even with the cleaning and new springs and orings it still multi fires and decocks after each triggrr pull. On my way to ask the experts.
Probably about average to high side. The I3, nice enough mask, is years old, and I am not sure how much longer they are going to make lenses for them. A 48/3000 is a paperweight, as they are limited in how much you are going to be able to shoot with them. I am not sure, but I know Tippmann's tend to get around 400 shots at most before needing to be refilled. That is a hopper and maybe a pod or so. Not sure what the air efficiency on a TM15 is, basically a Mini stuffed into a Mil-Sim body. The Apex is good. Personally, I would have talked the person down, but then again, you being new, you don't know as much with your gear currently. But at the same time, I don't know the market for TM-15's or Mini's, so I don't know if you spent too much or not. I just think that you did.

The Tippmann 98 for $90 is high. You mentioned that the CO2 tank was out of hydro. That can cost you around $25 or so for a hydro test, or even the price of a new tank. So that was worthless there. The JT mask, if I remember correctly, is a hard plastic mask. It uses the Elite goggle frame. Your I3 is a better mask, as the JT is a low end mask. So basically, you bought a Tippmann 98 for $90. I have seen them, brand new in the box, for $75 or so, and even as low as $50. Since you are having to tech it, $90 really was too high of a price.

Keep in mind, I bargain away. I have been known to get some really great stuff for a steal of a deal, from time to time.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #952 (permalink)
GO OU SOONERS

I think I know what this is but just want to be sure and how much is it worth. I think it's a strange shocker.
sooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #953 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Old/rare gun values

Just came into possession of 2 AGD Sydarm pistols (govt. use only) and some Sheridan PGP pump action pistols. Sydarms are in very good condition. The Sheridans are in fair cosmetic condition but work fine. Looking for value on these oldies.
roundman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #954 (permalink)
Predatory Bird Oculus

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundman View Post
Just came into possession of 2 AGD Sydarm pistols (govt. use only) and some Sheridan PGP pump action pistols. Sydarms are in very good condition. The Sheridans are in fair cosmetic condition but work fine. Looking for value on these oldies.
You could sell the PGP's for $75-$100, perhaps more, depending on the condition. Not sure about the Sydarms.

Hawkeye20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #955 (permalink)
Future Robocop

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundman View Post
PGPs are around $75 nowadays. Working sydarms in good condition go for $350ish with original box and manual and stuff easily.
Old 06-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #956 (permalink)
Beach House

CCM T2 9/10 condition with Winchest 50 round hopper, 13/3000 tank and 1 barrel for $450 CAD good?

Not too sure on T2's prices..
brandonc14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #957 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooners View Post
I think I know what this is but just want to be sure and how much is it worth. I think it's a strange shocker. http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/...ps723a7473.jpg
Yeah, that is a Strange SFT Shocker. Probably worth around $50 more than a normal SFT Shocker is my guess. But not totally sure, as I have no idea what SFT's are selling for.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:22 PM   #958 (permalink)
Herp Derp

Nickel plated and polished PGP stroker conversion from palmers, with the 12 gram in the lower tube. It also has a clear bolt.

Older stroker, either a p12 convert or a houndstooth with no hand guard. Some sort of giant brass regulator in the vert Asa.

Any idea what they're worth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jincay View Post
Some might find that a turn on, I cater to differing tastes by including a hot chic and a middle aged overweight guy in a mankini.

Last edited by Gustav12; 06-07-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Gustav12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #959 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav12 View Post
Nickel plated and polished PGP stroker conversion from palmers, with the 12 gram in the lower tube. It also has a clear bolt.

Older stroker, either a p12 convert or a houndstooth with no hand guard. Some sort of giant brass regulator in the vert Asa.

Any idea what they're worth?
Pictures always help. Also, working condition.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #960 (permalink)

Picked up a AC Trilogy package on a local trade, not sure how much its worth. Has original box, anno looks flawless, practically never used. Everything appears to be the same as when they bought it excluding a newer WGP co2 tank thats doubtlessly out of hydro anyways. Sorry for the crappy pics, all I had at the time was my cellphone

20130609_144405.jpg

20130609_144138.jpg

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts