Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2008, 01:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fully gruntled
Ronin's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Japan

FreeFlow detent question

OK guys, a little help please.

I need to know to know:

1. What type of wire detent do I need in my FreeFlow Boxxer? (The one that was in it fell out on the field).

2. Where do I get some?

3. In the meantime, please post a photo so that I might fabricate something.

4. Where is the ideal placement?

I had an old F4 (I believe) type lying around, and I cut it down to make it short enough to fit in the groove, but it was way too loose and wouldn't stay in place. (That too has since been "relocated" by my son.)

Thanks for the help!
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils..." -Louis Hector Berlioz

My feedback

May I ask you to donate to help my brother Adam?
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore
Cunha's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Paper clip will work in a bind. CCM will sell f4 style wire detents that may be thicker.
"I'll see it when I believe it"

PSA: Please don't use photobucket to post images. When you go through one of the older picture threads and find a lot of dead photo links, it is because of photobucket. They limit the amount of bandwidth your free subscription pictures can use, and then make the photo unviewable. Please use or another free image host that does not ruin picture threads.
Cunha is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » Ask The Experts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC