mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 08-16-2008, 12:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
drg
Banned

I have ordered from him several times and had flawless transactions each time. This is about the best macroline in common use in paintball so if you are going to use macro, this is the one to use.
drg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

I have known Pete for several years. He is a decent guy.
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:41 AM   #13 (permalink)

My order went through great...I would try to catch him on his specials, as he offer's pretty good saving's.
PB-Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
drg
Banned

Oh and the microfiber he sells is really good (the more expensive one)!
Old 08-16-2008, 10:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
Oh and the microfiber he sells is really good (the more expensive one)!
How do we know? He refuses to post the PSI rating. He does seem like a good guy, I just wish he would go that extra distance.

"the evidence strongly suggests that neither Billy nor Adam (Smart Parts) could have invented the electronic paintgun" -Garr M. King, U.S. Judge
HP_Lovecraft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_Lovecraft View Post
How do we know? He refuses to post the PSI rating. He does seem like a good guy, I just wish he would go that extra distance.
BTW he way talking about the microfiber, not the macroline
PB-Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 12:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

I've seen the sparring between HP and Mguy...Hp has some valid points if you read though the whole mess from both sides....I would research Macroline pressure ratings and buy what is in your pressure range.
RealtorTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
drg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealtorTommy View Post
I've seen the sparring between HP and Mguy...Hp has some valid points if you read though the whole mess from both sides....I would research Macroline pressure ratings and buy what is in your pressure range.
Truth be told, no macroline is really in paintball range. Yet it is used very commonly in paintball and generally has a low problem/danger rate.

Personally my macroline runs are all very short and "trapped".
Old 08-16-2008, 10:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
B
Retro grouch

Business who refuse to sell safe products and divulge full information can and should be reported.

I think we are being hit by a tsunami of stupidity.
Paintball is a game of honor, play it that way!

Nelson Owners Group

RIP Grifyn
B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Warranties
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Macrolineguy.com makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Macrolineguy.com SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Macrolineguy.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. -- OR Depending on State -- The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Macrolineguy.com. The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Macrolineguy.com is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon. The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Macrolineguy.com. The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Macrolineguy.com, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised. A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Macrolineguy.com tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct. Product warranties are limited to the warranties offered by the product manufacturers. For warranty repairs, please contact the manufacturer. Macrolineguy.com does not offer warranty services unless otherwise specified in the product description. Any warranties offered by Macrolineguy.com are limited warranties.

Macrolineguy.com - Macroline
Highest pressure rating available for macroline, yet ... Macroline is precut in one-foot lengths. This is the most durable ... 9425 psi.

Last edited by RealtorTommy; 08-16-2008 at 11:01 PM.
RealtorTommy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts