mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 11-13-2006, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

How much is my VM and extra stuff worth?

I'm no expert on the value of this stuff so I figure I can ask the hordes of Sheridan owners here.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...0/vmstuff2.JPG

Its a late vm, serial 395706294, the one in the middle. Or at least mostly the one in the middle, I can't be sure anymore as I mixed and matched. Has the ball feed off the custom milled one on the bottom. It works well and chrono'd over 260 I belive. The side plates on the trigger are cracked but when screwed on they don't budge. The safety doesn't move, it appears that the ball and spring were replaced with a small pin so it doesn't rotate. O-rings seem fine and its in pretty good shape and fires just fine. Has a stock brass barrel.

I also have some spare parts that I would like appraised. 12" Dye stainless barrel, on custom milled vm on the bottom. 14" JJ ceramic almost NIB, its at the top and still has its packaging. Cooper-T maximizer kit, bolt and striker, the center of the bolt has been drilled out for some reason I can't remember.
2 back bottle adapters, 1 Taso 1 unknown, both have air outputs on the right side. Last is a spare body, its a little scratched up but seems ok.

Thanks for any info you guys can give me. It should all be up for sale very soon. I'm keeping the one at the top(in some form) and the custom one at the bottom and the valve tool, everything else will be up for sale.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: The reason I am trying to get rid of this is to buy some more pump stuff for my friend and I. I have my eye on a few things and need to act before someone else does. I need about 100 or so to get what I'm after, at least to start.
Finished before you can commit a crime

Last edited by DarkNinja; 11-14-2006 at 01:28 AM. Reason: clearer title
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts