mcarterbrown.com  

Avratech Home of the Retro 7

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 01:18 AM   #1301 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
im A-OK with that!
and the trigger is mad cool too! +1 josh
Old 02-16-2011, 10:30 AM   #1302 (permalink)
ur my sister

that's what daddy likes to hear. and it is looking pretty sweet.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #1303 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

An awesome trigger shoe will immediately be in order... compatible with both guns (same trigger profile!). I wish I could make em use the same trigger plate but the Falcon activates further forward internally so it can't be done. I'm going to try and get them waterjet cut from 316 stainless to drop the machining cost a bit (this alloy is super strong and will never wear out, or get marked up from set screws from trigger shoe).
Old 03-02-2011, 12:05 PM   #1304 (permalink)

also posted this in the retro 7 thread:

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...ml#post1716986

looks like Paypal only for now, until I can either afford their crazy security deposit or find another merchant services provider.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #1305 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Hey, so i know that Apoc had done a test using 12ies with the falcon and was able to achieve 50 usable shots on a cold day, was just wondering if anyone else had used 12ies as well and if they were getting the same results, im really hoping that that 50 wasnt a fluke because thats just incredible.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:05 PM   #1306 (permalink)

Well, it was achieved with a regulator, and I believe a production falcon can get an even higher number of shots in that configuration, due to refinements in the bolt design and the port from valve to bolt being a bit bigger. I'd be happy with over 60... or over 40 good shots from an unregged 12 gram setup
Old 03-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #1307 (permalink)

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

Our offer has been accepted on the to-be Avratech facility and headquarters! We will commence operations on April 1st, and should be getting moved in and set up ahead of time. Now that that is settled at last, We can finally commence machining of both markers, and should be able to stay on schedule, barring any delays at the machine shop, which is right down the street... so I will be visiting for quality control, in-process testing and tweaking, and best of all... the thing we have all been wanting to see, PHOTOS or VIDEOS of the actual machining, and the awesome facility in charge of making most of the parts! It's a very impressive shop to say the least, mostly in terms of how very efficient and clean it is. Gonna be great!!!

Give it a year, and my own shop will be pretty incredible as well
Old 03-12-2011, 12:40 AM   #1308 (permalink)
SPPL/UWL Veteran

nice

If the timing of these coming out coincides with my first post-education paycheck.. let's just say it doesn't look good for the paycheck :P

Lo
Old 03-12-2011, 12:50 AM   #1309 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

Our offer has been accepted on the to-be Avratech facility and headquarters! We will commence operations on April 1st, and should be getting moved in and set up ahead of time. Now that that is settled at last, We can finally commence machining of both markers, and should be able to stay on schedule, barring any delays at the machine shop, which is right down the street... so I will be visiting for quality control, in-process testing and tweaking, and best of all... the thing we have all been wanting to see, PHOTOS or VIDEOS of the actual machining, and the awesome facility in charge of making most of the parts! It's a very impressive shop to say the least, mostly in terms of how very efficient and clean it is. Gonna be great!!!

Give it a year, and my own shop will be pretty incredible as well
oh HAR HAR
Old 03-12-2011, 10:51 AM   #1310 (permalink)
Vieux.

CCM Fan
Josh, please don't hesitate to post some pics, I was dreaming about seeing some last night

Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Avratech