mcarterbrown.com  

Bob Long BLAST - Bob Long Action Sports Technologies

Old 09-12-2013, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

V1 help on settings

greetings all, reciently picked up V1 w/super charger upgraded engine. it also came with a pressure tester as well. im using a ninja SLp(68/4500) and a LP(45/4500) regs. out puts are exact(300 and 450). checked my marker out with the pressure tester, LP set for 75psi, HP set for 205psi(according to manual these pressures are dead on).chrono at about 275-280 range. used the gun this past sunday, shot a full rotor hopper plus 5 dye pods, tank was at 4200 psi, when ran out of paint I was at about 1100 psi. this didn't seem very efficient considering what ive heard about the markers. its running a stock tado ruyujin board, I have not messed with setting at all for this. figured was still stock hopefully. any help or insight or direction would be most helpful.

much appreciated
teampredator00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

Been a while since I had a victory but 205 on the HP sounds a little high. What is the dwell at?

I think I was running 70-75 LPR and like 190ish or so on the HPR.
No Have MSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

AKA Fan
What was your paint/barrel bore like? I've found that my Victory likes a good underbore to get the efficiency they are known for.

Also, call me crazy, but I think your LPR is set a bit low. They shoot most consistent/efficient around 80 psi in my experience.
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

Paint to bore was matched to .684 freak kit. Just tight enough to have to force the ball out by blowing it out or pushing with squeegee.

I have not messed with elec yet wanted to use that last but will be adj dwell I'm sure. Or putting back to factory settings.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:58 AM   #5 (permalink)

so ive had time to reset the tado board to factory, wondering if anyone has settings for the board to get max eff out of a 68/4500 tank. also if you have your pressure settings to go along with the settings that would be great as well.

as always I thank you for your help
Old 01-14-2014, 10:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
wookie in a mask

Send a message via Yahoo to p8ntballr68059

Palmers Fan
Set hp to 185 to 190 and lpr 70 to 75 should be about 300 fps set lpr to 70 and adjust the hpr to chrono. What engine is in it

p8ntballr68059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

I've reset board to factory defaults, I did mess with pressures and constantly chrono. I have set the lpr to 75 but to get above 260 fps I had to bring hp up 205+ range.

Engine is a supercharger, using valken redemption paint with a .684 bore. Very consistent fps but just can get above 260fps with the hp reg set lower than the 205 mark.

Everythjng clean and lubed. Triple checked. Maybe just the gun. Possible needs to run at these pressures. I'm not to worried but I heard so much great about the markers and efficiency . And yes I'm very tech save with guns.

I thank you all for your help and welcome more info as it comes available
Old 01-16-2014, 12:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
wookie in a mask

Send a message via Yahoo to p8ntballr68059

Palmers Fan
Check the rear transfer slot for debris. Also try lpr at 80 and see what happens at 190

p8ntballr68059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #9 (permalink)

The stock gauges on the pressure testers are not very good. Just because it says "205" doesn't mean it's actually 205...

I'm not sure how that helps any. It's just a random fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teampredator00 View Post
I've reset board to factory defaults, I did mess with pressures and constantly chrono. I have set the lpr to 75 but to get above 260 fps I had to bring hp up 205+ range.

Engine is a supercharger, using valken redemption paint with a .684 bore. Very consistent fps but just can get above 260fps with the hp reg set lower than the 205 mark.

Everythjng clean and lubed. Triple checked. Maybe just the gun. Possible needs to run at these pressures. I'm not to worried but I heard so much great about the markers and efficiency . And yes I'm very tech save with guns.

I thank you all for your help and welcome more info as it comes available
Brad Quillen is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Bob Long