mcarterbrown.com  

Brass Eagle Brass Eagle owners can hang out here

Old 04-04-2014, 06:27 PM   #51 (permalink)
Just crusin...

Everyone seems to be having issues with the o-rings in the lower tube. The upper stopped leaking the first time I replaced the rings. Maybe the lower does need a different o-ring.
Dye says that they're going to make a 'Faultline Broomstick' soon, so wait for that, then you'll never be outshoot, unless the other guy has a full-auto ramping Boo-Ya frame on there Spider and a Dye Broomstick, then your screwed, you mite as well play Airsoft.
Spiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:20 PM   #52 (permalink)
Just crusin...

Just updated! New nightmare pics!
Dye says that they're going to make a 'Faultline Broomstick' soon, so wait for that, then you'll never be outshoot, unless the other guy has a full-auto ramping Boo-Ya frame on there Spider and a Dye Broomstick, then your screwed, you mite as well play Airsoft.
Old 07-17-2014, 03:14 PM   #53 (permalink)
MCB Member

After I read through the article's and tip's you posted I dug up my old L B comp. I found that I'm missing a part. And have wondered if any one will consider selling me one if a extra is out there. I'm trying to get a good view of the part name and number. Think it is V 1,from the picture in this set of links you have listed. The flat O ring almost snaps in place, well from what I remember. If I can not get one could some one do mike measures for this part. I'll make it on my lathe or mill. Thanks for reading and any help you provide. Eric
john137bonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:10 PM   #54 (permalink)
Just crusin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by john137bonn View Post
After I read through the article's and tip's you posted I dug up my old L B comp. I found that I'm missing a part. And have wondered if any one will consider selling me one if a extra is out there. I'm trying to get a good view of the part name and number. Think it is V 1,from the picture in this set of links you have listed. The flat O ring almost snaps in place, well from what I remember. If I can not get one could some one do mike measures for this part. I'll make it on my lathe or mill. Thanks for reading and any help you provide. Eric
Hey Eric, it looks like your in need of the valve cap or brass nut (whatever you want to call it). You can find valves and parts over at Bacci Paintball - Vintage Pump Marker Parts, Gear and Memorabilia. As for measurements, I sadly don't have any accurate measuring tools or the like. Maybe someone else can get you some specs if you don't purchase one?
Old 07-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #55 (permalink)
MCB Member

Thanks

The sight did help, found some items to help with my rebuild Thanks again.Eric
john137bonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:57 PM   #56 (permalink)
Just crusin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by john137bonn View Post
The sight did help, found some items to help with my rebuild Thanks again.Eric
Great! Best of luck to you.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Brass Eagle