mcarterbrown.com  

Brass Eagle Brass Eagle owners can hang out here

Old 01-17-2008, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

BE Nightmare SB Comp

How much can someone get for one of these ...

Has some minor nicks .... the cupseal leaks ... I don't have the proper tool to take out the bottom valve setup and don't want to wreck it trying to. It is also missing the 10Ball Tube Plug/Screw.
Attached Images

Last edited by magmasher; 01-17-2008 at 11:39 PM.
magmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Gun Hoarder

Send a message via AIM to pwpaintball

First off, Welcome to MCB.
The gun looks in good shape. The down fall is the leak. These were notorious for being a nightmare to fix the leaks.

There is a Blue Book of values here. This is by no way law just a guide to give you a basic vale.

Hope this helps and enjoy your stay.
My Sale

My Feedback
pwpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Ok ... Thanks for the information ...

Is there an easy way to get the cup seal out of the marker ??

Or should I drown the pierce pin in oil and hope that is "rejuvenates" the cup seal and stops the leaking?
Old 02-12-2008, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send it to Glenn

The ONLY paintball gun Palmer's doesn't guarantee their work on is a Nova. They fixed my Poison up, and they'll be getting my Nightmare LB and my Rainmaker soon.

My feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

thats a long way away to get it fixed ... i live in canada ... but it's an idea.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

Wow, that's pretty far. It's just a suggestion. I've talked to the man and he REALLY knows his stuff (good people, too). I'd just hate to see you have someone tinker with it, not knowing what they're doing, charge you an arm and a leg, and get you fed up with the gun (happened to me with a 'cocker). It's too nice. By the way, you can still get new plastic crosman stocks from crosman for twenty bucks.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

yeah i hear you there ... if it was still working I would just get rid of it as is. I never use it and just sits in my gear box collecting dust .... where it will prolly sit till I take it out and wonder what to do with it :P

It came with the crosman stock as you mentioned but I modified the stock to fit onto my pgp frame, and I never got another for it.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

My Nightmare is on it's 2nd stock, too. I took the one that came with it off and modded it to fit my Poison. Did it fit the PGP ok?

I've started a small (for now) collection of the oldies, and while I can't afford a whole lot, if you decide you want to get rid of it, let me know. We might be able to work something out, fixed or not.

If you decide to keep it and fix it, I recommend getting one of those "dummy" 12-grams for it. That way you can run your gas from a tank. I can't remember what I paid for mine, but I got it through Pegleg Painball. It'd be easy to hook up a 45 degree air fitting with a quick-disconnect for a remote.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I had to remove some of the plastic from inside the crosman stock so the holes would line up ...

If you want to buy it, it's yours. I read you can get $150 mint, but sadly its not. So I would say you can just make me a offer. I can get you more pics of it if you like. Like I said, the cup seal is bad, it is missing the front 10 shot tube cover, but all in all it is still in good condition. Just needs some tlc and it would be up and running again. I am more into autocockers & sniper II's so I have no use for this.

lmk

Last edited by magmasher; 02-18-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

I wish now I hadn't traded my old 2k cocker off (it was the only one I had that worked)! Well, I'd like to know what you think would be fair for it. I don't want to throw out an arbitrary number and insult you. I'd rather talk you down from a price that you have set. hehehe

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Brass Eagle