mcarterbrown.com  

Brass Eagle Brass Eagle owners can hang out here

Old 07-05-2008, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
SB Comp feed / parts

I purchased a BE SB Comp from a user here that needs a little bit of restoration work. It holds air and shoots fine, however the direct feed and the safety are missing. Any ideas where I can find a safety? I see rcpaintball has the ball, but not the actual safety itself, I'll probably see if I can get a Sheridan safety to fit which makes life a little easier.

As far as the feed, I might try to just rig up a spring and use the upper tube for a SC feed (holds 10+1 that way), alternately I may want to put a direct feed back on. It looks like a Spyder feedneck (holes style) would fit nicely with just a couple of holes drilled, although the back hole would be blocked by the valve plug. I was also thinking a Phantom feedblock might fit, if I used a 10 round instead of the feed tube so it wasn't blocking the 12 gram slot. Anyone have any experience with replacing/repairing a direct feed on the Nightmare series?
Old 07-07-2008, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

A Sheridan safety should work for it. I just had an interesting idea for a feed. What if you were to use a pair of cut-down scope rings to hold something to the body? That might negate the necessity of drilling/cutting the body. These things are getting pretty difficult to find.
Good luck!

My feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Brass Eagle