mcarterbrown.com  

Old 06-14-2012, 12:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Handgoon

Brass N Wood Fan
I play at SOF usually about once a month, sometimes more. I'm usually there with another MCBer (The Greek) and we're always wearin our Carters Commando Jerseys.

Both jerseys are earth tones, mine has the name "Blind" and the number 20 on it and The Greek's has the name "Kattis" and the number 05 on it.

If you ever see us come by and say hi. We're almost always running pistols.

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I'm the guy Curt was talking about. I make the drive to Fort Erie almost every Sunday. Totally worth it IMHO.
Good field, good guys to play with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidz View Post
oh no im never going there again, field in stoney creek was absolutly horrible and on the mountain is just as bad.
I miss Cameron's indoor. Cheap local speedball. Dirty and poorly lit. Not the greatest people there to play with either but it was good for what it was. Indoor and cheap (on byop days)

Feedback
deadbodyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
One shot one kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbodyboy View Post
I'm the guy Curt was talking about. I make the drive to Fort Erie almost every Sunday. Totally worth it IMHO.
Good field, good guys to play with.

I miss Cameron's indoor. Cheap local speedball. Dirty and poorly lit. Not the greatest people there to play with either but it was good for what it was. Indoor and cheap (on byop days)
Hey maybe in a couple of months i can carpool with you up xD

also i swear ive seen you before skull, now that you mention it ive been shot out alot from a earth coloured pistoler xD

My sale threads:
Misc items
Voidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
Handgoon

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidz View Post
also i swear ive seen you before skull, now that you mention it ive been shot out alot from a earth coloured pistoler xD
LOL! That was probably me then. I play strictly pistols (a single tiberius a pair of extended mags).

I'm hoping to be out for the canada day weekend on the saturday, but I don't know if I'll make it because of my injuries. I fractured bones in both feet as well as spraining an ankle on sunday.

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
One shot one kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
LOL! That was probably me then. I play strictly pistols (a single tiberius a pair of extended mags).

I'm hoping to be out for the canada day weekend on the saturday, but I don't know if I'll make it because of my injuries. I fractured bones in both feet as well as spraining an ankle on sunday.
OUCH man that sucks. I feel for you cause atm im getting back into paintball so i need some gear so I haven't played in months

My sale threads:
Misc items
Voidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
MCB Member

Hey, I loved Cam's Indoor! Although I didn't get to play there all too often once I got out of high school, and then they ended up closing down right when I had some free time and money . It used to be a lot of fun though, when it wasn't so dirty, and when there was a decent turnout of players. The last two or three times I went out there though it was pretty pitiful.

All I know of now within a half hour drive is SOF (always one of my favourites and the field I first played at) and Cam's outdoor, which I think can be alright sometimes. Lots of little kids though.

If anyone's at SOF some time, look for me. I'll almost certainly be playing with my Grey Ghost, and I highly doubt there will be anyone else at the field with one . I wear a white Grill as well, and either a red Eclipse 08 jersey or a lime green Exalt jersey.

Classic Mag, Grey Ghost #308, SC Brassterling, Super Stocker, VM-68
05 Cyborg, 06 Cyborg, PM8 LE Canary, Hybrid NXT, E-Tac

(MCB) Feedback
Z3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Canada