mcarterbrown.com

Old 07-25-2013, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Outlaw game, Clarington region, Ontario

Attached is a copy of a email from a friend thats opened a outlaw field.
you can email him at david_mann_5@hotmail.com to get on the mailing list.

I would love to see a fue more MCB'ers there.

We are holding a big paintball game this Sunday, July 28th. We will have HPA supply as always, as well as spare paint for those who run out. It's going to be a big game this weekend so i hope to see you all there. Our last game day we had about 14 people come out, we had some great games and are looking to get 20 + people out this weekend! The address is 3433 concession road 8, but to type into google maps you must put "3433 concession road 8, Leskard", or Google will have a hard time finding it, there will be a sign outside(by the road) that says paintball so you can't miss it. It will start around 12:30, so show up anytime around then! We will be slowing down around 6 pm as always.

*We do sell food and drinks if you get hungry, but bring your own lunch and water for the day if you like!!! We just have things available for everyone's convenience.

I chose Sunday over Saturday for weather reasons, it is suppose to be really nice this Sunday!!! don't forget to bring some water!

Hope to see you all there for a fun day of free paintball. Our field has improved dramatically and our second one is looking AWESOME. (For all those who have already come out, your going to be excited) lol

Regards,

David Mann - call/text 905-213-3398 or email me back for any unanswered questions. Hope to you on Sunday.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Canada