mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #21 (permalink)

It is the new year, still interest in a pump game in Montreal some time this month?
Old 01-15-2008, 12:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I'm still in. I might even have received the parts from Palmers I need to fix the cup-seal leak on my PGP.
That or hopefully it will be warm enough inside that my PMI-II will shoot at a decent velocity (it seems to need higher pressure to get a usable velocity and anything below 20C CO2 doesn't seem to put out enough pressure).
Old 01-15-2008, 12:29 PM   #23 (permalink)

Definitely!

I'm just waiting for my Phantom to come in, I'm sure I'll be ready by the end of January or The beginning of February, I'll PM everyone who wants to come. Would you be better off on a Friday or Saturday?

Thanks!,
-Oliver
Proud owner of a Phantom!
Proud owner Of an Automag!

pinesftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Errr.... Sunday? LOL
Friday/Saturday are just as convenient for me but think more people would be available Saturday.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:34 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surestick View Post
Errr.... Sunday? LOL
Friday/Saturday are just as convenient for me but think more people would be available Saturday.
That AND I can show off my brand new phantom to my friend who only appears on Saturdays

Old 01-21-2008, 11:18 PM   #26 (permalink)

OK, This Saturday, SXC Paintball. I'll Be the kid with Nice Profiles and short Proto 07 pants and a Nice Phantom.

I should be there around 10:00 - 10:30 AM.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:41 AM   #27 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I'll be the guy with either the PGP (if I get off my a$$ & fix the cupseal leak) or the PMI-II & gray E-vents.

I assume we will be playing against/with semis?
Old 01-22-2008, 10:39 AM   #28 (permalink)

You guys pick the one Saturday this month I have to work... I work downtown until 1p, I could try and get there around 2 if you think you'll still be around.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:56 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyDemon View Post
You guys pick the one Saturday this month I have to work... I work downtown until 1p, I could try and get there around 2 if you think you'll still be around.
Sure, I might be There until closing time! We might Do this again after this Saturday if we had a good time. Since most of my friends find 10-10:30, I might be there by 1-2PM Latest.

Quote:
I'll be the guy with either the PGP (if I get off my a$$ & fix the cupseal leak) or the PMI-II & gray E-vents.

I assume we will be playing against/with semis?
Well, There's a policy that members or experienced members cannot really play VS. the non-Members (The first timers and New guys) And we will play against electros, Preferrably we can play against Team Crimson, I work for them as Camera man, They aren't THAT great but nevertheless still pretty good. By next year they should be ready to play in CXBL I think.

Thanks!,
-Oliver

Old 01-23-2008, 12:00 AM   #30 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Well, There's a policy that members or experienced members cannot really play VS. the non-Members (The first timers and New guys) And we will play against electros, Preferrably we can play against Team Crimson, I work for them as Camera man, They aren't THAT great but nevertheless still pretty good. By next year they should be ready to play in CXBL I think.
So I should get ready to have my *** handed to me on a platter then (I'm not the best player...) oh well, as long as we have fun that's all that matters! I might bring a friend (depends if he can make it) who will be playing either semi pistols or mech semi.

If you can make it at 10-11 that would be best as I will probably have to leave around 4.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Canada