mcarterbrown.com

Carter Machine Carter Buzzards, Comps, Mini Comps, Ducks and more!

Old 10-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #21 (permalink)

The stocks on the guns were called "CALIFONIA STYLE " they were very common. I grew up playing with Carter and the shooters. When I started I was only 16.... Now I am the old man...Tora, Derek and Tim stone actually played there last pump tournament together with me 12 years ago we placed 3rd
op4sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:45 AM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
Thanks for sharing now post pic s
RJ
Once I get a chance I will just for you RJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by op4sonny View Post
The stocks on the guns were called "CALIFONIA STYLE " they were very common. I grew up playing with Carter and the shooters. When I started I was only 16.... Now I am the old man...Tora, Derek and Tim stone actually played there last pump tournament together with me 12 years ago we placed 3rd
Some good history you have there. Welcome to MCB. Please introduce yourself.

Name:  TurtlesShootersSquad.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  119.0 KB
Left to right
Fred Gin, Derrick Obatake, Randy Takeuchi, Dave Loo, Capt. Mark Torabayashi

Gilly
Gillymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:08 AM   #23 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
In the photo of the Carter WidowMakers do you or any one else remember the name of the team member standing between Jim Lively and Carter. He came out with Carter, Jessica and Termite for this event. Lively nor I remember his name as it has been 20 something years ago.

RJ
Nashville RidgeRunner
R.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:38 PM   #24 (permalink)

Sorta funny when you say " History " makes me feel old ...A lot of stories not too sure about history? Although you know paintball was almost outlawed in the 80's...Jessica saved it in SoCal ...now that's History everyone should know

The shooters and Team America used to play with and against each other all the time mostly at SC. I played on team America so I got to play with and against them all the time.
I been around the sport along time I last played competively 12 years ago with Broken Arrow...Lol
Old 10-22-2012, 11:40 PM   #25 (permalink)

NO I am not Sonny Lopez....I am the only Sonny that played all the stock tournaments back then..lol
Old 10-23-2012, 04:24 AM   #26 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Sorta funny when you say " History " makes me feel old ...A lot of stories not too sure about history? Although you know paintball was almost outlawed in the 80's...Jessica saved it in SoCal ...now that's History everyone should know

The shooters and Team America used to play with and against each other all the time mostly at SC. I played on team America so I got to play with and against them all the time.
I been around the sport along time I last played competively 12 years ago with Broken Arrow...Lol
Then I'm sure we slung paint against each other at some time.
I captained the Line SI California Bushmasters in the 80's and then Hostile TakeOver in the 90's

Gilly
Gillymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #27 (permalink)

Then your an old school baller ! I am friends Greg gascon and Little Chris Iam pretty sure we've slung a few..Good to know the old school baller are still playing. I am looking forward to playing more often
Old 10-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #28 (permalink)

Pics

I have some old school photo but most them are on my Facebook page.

I'll post them when I figure how to do it on my IPad ( Laptops down )
Old 10-24-2012, 09:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
Pump Dinosaur

if I remember right there was a APG article with a pic of Youngblood in his suit with that artillery piece of a marker when they were in Hawaii. Was at Kualoa Ranch if memory serves (pardon but that was a LONG time ago rofl) him running around a woodsyish field in a suit with that artillery piece was hillarious but dang he got a ton of elims.....

my mcb feedback
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Carter Machine