mcarterbrown.com  

Carter Machine Carter Buzzards, Comps, Mini Comps, Ducks and more!

Old 07-16-2016, 05:48 PM   #1071 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Midget Carter sniper.
Attached Images

slcpumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 08:39 PM   #1072 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Been A While

Hi All,
It has been a while since I checked in. I have this image posted elsewhere on MCB but thought that I would post it here again.
This is My Carter Buzzard with the "Slider" trigger. it has a direct feed as well as a Stock Class Feed. It has "The Works" as far as extra polishing of the L stock pockets, the frame pockets, the sight rail pockets, the pump recesses and ribs. and the end of the stock class feed tube. The Red Anodize is deep and clear.
Accessories include: Red VL Loader, 2 CCI Phantom Stock Class feed tubes for use as stick feeders with the direct feed setup, flat velocity adjuster rod, Barrel Bag, A Sanchez Barrel with 2 inserts, 2 3 1/2 Oz CO2 Bottles. Not pictured is a 10 vertical slot 12 gram cartridge holder mounted on top of L Stock, and an EOTech XPS2-RF sight with direct 3/8" rail mount. No rail adapters required.
I played with it at Paintball Country Ohio two weekends ago and it is still amazing.
Enjoy!
R/ Pump_Geezer
Attached Images

Old 09-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #1073 (permalink)
OLD MAN

CCM Fan
Carter Predator

Latest build is a Carter Predator. Based on a full body pre2k, this right feed has similar milling and that vertical bolt pin. I just finished the build is used the following components. A Dye Slider (roller sear and Quick-fire machined trigger) & grey Stickies. AKA Bolt & pin, and Two Liter Regulator. CCM Valve & Hammer and Pump Kit. Belsales Dialer. KAPP Beavertail & ASA. A nice rebuildable stainless Detent. The Cocking Rod is a beast, super heavy and solid. Special Thank You to Sonny Phommarine for hooking me up with this HOT BODY!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  284.9 KB

Last edited by David A.; 03-19-2017 at 04:02 PM.
David A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 07:48 PM   #1074 (permalink)
Triggerfish PB

Got this back from Caustic, it was an ebay find from some months back. I think it's a Carter (or Taso) but it definitely looks like it has his hand in it. Put it together with older Belsales pneu's, brass tipped screws, polished internals and an OTP Barrel. Modernized it a bit with the PE POPS. It was a PITA to tune and get velocity out of it. It's shooting now but the heavy springing makes the trigger stiffer than I would like.
Attached Images

ih8cornnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:32 PM   #1075 (permalink)
OLD MAN

CCM Fan
Carter Sniper - Dye Era

Dye era pre2K Carter Sniper

The body, frame and grips are Dye.This one has a special DYE locking bolt. I added a Palmer High Pressure LT valve, FreeFlow tungsten hammer, KAPP knurled cocking rod, AKA Sidewinder regulator and Duckbill ASA. The barrel is a Sconi Freak-Dye back and Dye tip. The Pre2K Slice Plus 2 Pump finishes off this Sniper build.

10 shots between 278 and 283 that is +/- 2.5

Name:  IMG_1346.JPG
Views: 392
Size:  147.5 KB

Name:  IMG_1347.JPG
Views: 388
Size:  152.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1348.JPG
Views: 377
Size:  123.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1349.JPG
Views: 374
Size:  140.2 KB
Old 03-25-2017, 10:36 AM   #1076 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump_Geezer View Post
Hi All,
It has been a while since I checked in. I have this image posted elsewhere on MCB but thought that I would post it here again.
This is My Carter Buzzard with the "Slider" trigger. it has a direct feed as well as a Stock Class Feed. It has "The Works" as far as extra polishing of the L stock pockets, the frame pockets, the sight rail pockets, the pump recesses and ribs. and the end of the stock class feed tube. The Red Anodize is deep and clear.
Accessories include: Red VL Loader, 2 CCI Phantom Stock Class feed tubes for use as stick feeders with the direct feed setup, flat velocity adjuster rod, Barrel Bag, A Sanchez Barrel with 2 inserts, 2 3 1/2 Oz CO2 Bottles. Not pictured is a 10 vertical slot 12 gram cartridge holder mounted on top of L Stock, and an EOTech XPS2-RF sight with direct 3/8" rail mount. No rail adapters required.
I played with it at Paintball Country Ohio two weekends ago and it is still amazing.
Enjoy!
R/ Pump_Geezer
WOW!
jon1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:22 PM   #1077 (permalink)
Banned

Last edited by Ashton S; 07-23-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Ashton S is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Carter Machine