mcarterbrown.com  

Carter Machine Carter Buzzards, Comps, Mini Comps, Ducks and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2009, 05:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007

Here watch this video of cockerpunk he has a good solution to that A/T problem.
YouTube - Carter Buzzard Review
r1dv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
starts off small at first
 
splattttttt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bean Town, U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1dv View Post
Here watch this video of cockerpunk he has a good solution to that A/T problem.
YouTube - Carter Buzzard Review
That was exactly what WES did with mine.
Only WES was able to get the set screw to sit perfectly flush on mine .
This mod helps reduce the unwanted AT by about 85%. The other 15% is a result of the bolt and hammer coming too far forward, and tripping the sear along the way. A spacer in front of the bolt (I used a slightly fatter oring) is needed to keep the guts about a .100", or the width of about four leafs of parer. Perhaps a washer in between the bolt and hammer may be a better solution than the oring.
Or you can just baby the pump return by avoiding the impact that would inadvertently encompass that remaining 15% extra dwell in the firing order. The latter is how a true SC player does it
__________________
"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all the others which have been tried." Winston Churchill

THE-SHOOTIST Anyone chubbin' like me for this?
mailmanmike Since Monday! That's more than 4 hours though, so according to those cialis ads I should see my doctor.
tlane77 I think for a non-chemical chubby it's 6 hours before its time to see a doctor. So you should be good for another couple hours.
splattttttt I wasn't goin to google "chubbin" because I assumed it had to do with fat. The lard type, not the fun stuff. But what ever feelings Jeff's experiencing, then they must be of the fun like stuff...
tlane77 He's got a woody for your woods.
splattttttt land
splattttttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado
 
idkfa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

CCM Fan
Jeez Jack, half the fun of a Buzzard is pumping it back and just letting go... such a satisfying "clink".
__________________
idkfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
starts off small at first
 
splattttttt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bean Town, U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkfa View Post
Jeez Jack, half the fun of a Buzzard is pumping it back and just letting go... such a satisfying "clink".
How did I know you'd say that?
__________________
"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all the others which have been tried." Winston Churchill

THE-SHOOTIST Anyone chubbin' like me for this?
mailmanmike Since Monday! That's more than 4 hours though, so according to those cialis ads I should see my doctor.
tlane77 I think for a non-chemical chubby it's 6 hours before its time to see a doctor. So you should be good for another couple hours.
splattttttt I wasn't goin to google "chubbin" because I assumed it had to do with fat. The lard type, not the fun stuff. But what ever feelings Jeff's experiencing, then they must be of the fun like stuff...
tlane77 He's got a woody for your woods.
splattttttt land
splattttttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sailor by choice
 
shoot to thrill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cape Cod, and Tugboats
Send a message via AIM to shoot to thrill

Palmers Fan
hey matt.........I got another buzzard..........im such a carter whore
__________________
"I don't like a man who carries a sawed off 12 gauge under his coat, because he doesn't like to miss" -Bob Lee Swagger

MCB Feedback

New England Waterman, a nautical life
shoot to thrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
-Fletch-
 
Emert426's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Georgia

No you didn't dude lol... I need one
__________________
Anyone want to donate to a broke college kid?
Emert426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
.
 
ironchef97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SD

RTP Fan
Auto-trigger

whoops
ironchef97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Carter Machine

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC