mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Carter Machine (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/carter-machine/)
-   -   If You Had Three Wishes... (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/carter-machine/58147-if-you-had-three-wishes.html)

Emert426 11-26-2008 01:00 AM

If You Had Three Wishes...

So if you had a private audience with the man Earon Carter himself... What would you tell him you would most like to see him put out?

Here is a quick list of mine off the top of my head. I'm sure it would change and be a bit more indepth if I put some more thought into it. But I'm sleepy ha!

1. A direct feed Buzzard body that is interchangable with the horizontal feed compatible snub. The adapter just doesn't do it for me hehe...
2. A Carter Sniper with A/T... I'm not an AT fan, and hardly ever use it... But it's nice to have it incase I get the itch.
3. A titanium barrel specifically for the Buzzards, Mini-Buzzards, Mini-Comp, etc... He has one for the Sniper I know, not sure if it is compatible with his other markers. Obviously you could just get it beveled though.

Screw it I'm doing a fourth
4. Obviously it will never happen, and for good reasons, but another run of Gizmo's would make me sell a kidney instantly.:drool:

What's your fantasy wish list consist of?

Azzy 11-26-2008 01:10 AM

A gun tuned so well that it got 100 shots out of a 12gram at 275fps.

After that, i would want it to look like just a square block, and be fitted so no one could ever mount a stock class feed to it, just to piss off some of the guys out there :D

Frink 11-26-2008 01:40 AM

A cocker based pump that doesn't look like it used all the spare parts from WGP's garage sale

That's pretty much it, I don't think there's really anything to improve on when it comes to the mini-comp and mini-buzzard.

B 11-26-2008 11:28 AM

SS internals, water jet cut A2 steel sears and no diffuser in the bolt so full length power tubes can be used effectively.

spymongoose 11-26-2008 11:46 AM

A stainless steel cocker body. No joke. Machined down to be sleek and reletively thinwalled (check out my boston twister thread for pointers).

A halfblock/midblock bolt that is oringed and has a stainless steel outer sleeve with delrin core. Make a 99 and a post 2k version as well. There's nothing like stainless sliding against stainless... oohhh...

And lastly, maybe a halfblock body that doesnt look like a hacksaw murder victim. I'd suggest finding a way to save all those poor halfblocked bodies but thats not Carters thing... they specialize in awesome new stuff, not saving old stuff.

I think all 3 of my wishes are doable....

Emert426 11-26-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spymongoose (Post 602324)
A halfblock/midblock bolt that is oringed and has a stainless steel outer sleeve with delrin core. Make a 99 and a post 2k version as well.

Ooooh I like that very much.

Chemical-X 11-26-2008 12:58 PM

I cant think of anything myself but I definitly like azzy's suggestion, thats probly the only way id pick up another carter.

Emert426 11-26-2008 01:10 PM

The only way you would get another Carter is if it got 100 shots per 12 gram?

I'm not buying another car until they get 102939 mpg

Heebs 11-26-2008 01:50 PM

Well...

Put a slam changer on box guns.

Make a barrel kit for box guns.

Make box guns less "boxy" and more duck like.

No I do not want a DD. I can't really roll with the off set feed, really throws me off.

Emert426 11-26-2008 04:12 PM

It is my understanding that Earon doesn't like slam changers too much. Apparently they are a bit finnicky to install... But more milling to the boxguns is def. needed IMO.

Needs to be slimmer and less boxy for sure, but not sure how "duck like" I would want one.