mcarterbrown.com  

Carter Machine Carter Buzzards, Comps, Mini Comps, Ducks and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2013, 12:18 AM   #151 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus
 
Jebus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cowtown...up North

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
PPS Fan
Oh crap....
__________________
My MCB Feedback
Project Mayhem is sponsored by: Rampage Paintball,Paintballgear.ca , and Skyline Nation .


Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:13 AM   #152 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive
 
worrptangl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Somewhere down from Baltimore

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
There's a rumor one of these may be listed on Black Friday.....
Not yours I hope!?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
I will lock this damned thread up if anyone posts that disgusting picture I saw once.
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:27 AM   #153 (permalink)
I see dead people
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by worrptangl View Post
Not yours I hope!?
Maybe.
__________________
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:30 AM   #154 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive
 
worrptangl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Somewhere down from Baltimore

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
It's only ok if your funding a new one if not then shame on you! LoL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
I will lock this damned thread up if anyone posts that disgusting picture I saw once.
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #155 (permalink)
AKA "BlackGates-5"
 
short304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: the 303

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
There's a rumor one of these may be listed on Black Friday.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Oh crap....
I second Jebus's sentiment... I just wish the old wiffle-ball-batt (AKA: my better half ) saw them as an investment as I do
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
I thought I smelled Similac on your breath at D-Day Captain Short
O-RINGS FOR SALE (EVERY SIZE! ANY QTY!): http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...110-115-a.html

My Feedback:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
short304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #156 (permalink)
I see dead people
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by worrptangl View Post
It's only ok if your funding a new one if not then shame on you! LoL
I wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by short304 View Post
I second Jebus's sentiment... I just wish the old wiffle-ball-batt (AKA: my better half ) saw them as an investment as I do
Lol. There will be green pricing too.
__________________
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 04:30 PM   #157 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Spduca998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Puerto Rico

I found a Duck ...






Angel

Last edited by Spduca998; 08-30-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Spduca998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 10:44 PM   #158 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006

Nice find Angel. Loo one too. Looks like my old one but mine was a left feed.
Teimusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 01:27 PM   #159 (permalink)
AKA "BlackGates-5"
 
short304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: the 303

Woh! Nice find!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
I thought I smelled Similac on your breath at D-Day Captain Short
O-RINGS FOR SALE (EVERY SIZE! ANY QTY!): http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...110-115-a.html

My Feedback:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
short304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:18 AM   #160 (permalink)
K7 GSX-R 750
 
VEGETA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bumville, OHIO

PPS Fan
Sooooo is that duck for sale ?
__________________
Tian Tao // Snatch 178kg / C&J 218kg

Shi Zhiyong / Lu Xiaojun / Mattie Rogers



http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Instagram: @annnngo
VEGETA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Carter Machine

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC