mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Carter's Commando (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/carters-commando/)
-   -   Carter's Commando TENTH ANNIVERSARY!!! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/carters-commando/254260-carters-commando-tenth-anniversary.html)

Drum 04-03-2014 07:19 AM

Carter's Commando TENTH ANNIVERSARY!!!

The thread about the origins of the Hawaiian shirt made me realize that our worldwide home team is officially TEN YEARS OLD this year!!

I propose a Summer full of 10 year anniversary games across the entirety of this paintball playing globe.

Someone want to design a patch?

We need tchatches!

Anyway, all hail to each and every one of you who have donned your Hawaiian and taken the field in the name of your favorite paintball website and the best one on the planet.

Rock on to you all and may the next ten years be kind to all teammates.

:old::old::old::old::old:

:nonsense: :nonsense:

Harbinger[TG] 04-03-2014 07:48 PM

Damn. Pretty cool

Fluff 04-03-2014 08:00 PM

I want cake

THE-SHOOTIST 04-03-2014 09:13 PM

I want booze and girls.......................

bmann61 04-04-2014 03:20 PM

Gotta hit the deck during a weekend at EMR shootist

Target 04-04-2014 04:28 PM

He wants slutty girls, not the classy ladies that associate with the Commandos.

The booze is covered on the deck.

The Flounder 04-04-2014 06:18 PM

You can find slutty girls on the deck, as long as you are flexible about the girl part.

THE-SHOOTIST 04-04-2014 06:40 PM

Last time I went to EMR, "Pump Defense I", a woman came up to me and said "You're a friend of Bills, aren't you?"

I said "Why yes, how did you know?"

She said "I've seen only two sober people here, and one of them's me!"

Hence the reason I don't go to EMR too often.

Best part of that weekend was watching "10shot kid" hurling in the road Sunday morning after a night with a handle of the Turkey.

It was a struggle for me to not hoist, and I know that if I keep going to the Barber Shop, I'll eventually get a haircut. ;)

I'll leave it up to you guys. :)

Pyrate Jim 04-04-2014 08:08 PM

Yeah, 10shot often made a spectacle of himself. I'm guilty of such behavior myself.
I'm thinking about heading down to EMR in a couple weeks for this Castle Conquest weekend. I heard some old friends were gonna be there.

I'm all for having 10th anniversary patches.

Harbinger[TG] 04-05-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST (Post 2933362)
Last time I went to EMR, "Pump Defense I", a woman came up to me and said "You're a friend of Bills, aren't you?"

I said "Why yes, how did you know?"

She said "I've seen only two sober people here, and one of them's me!"

Hence the reason I don't go to EMR too often.

Best part of that weekend was watching "10shot kid" hurling in the road Sunday morning after a night with a handle of the Turkey.

It was a struggle for me to not hoist, and I know that if I keep going to the Barber Shop, I'll eventually get a haircut. ;)

I'll leave it up to you guys. :)

If it helps, I have managed to go through the last two trips without really drinking.

And I miss 10shot and most od the idiocy of the SCP bunkhouse. I think only Meph is left.