-   CCI (
-   -   Open class to stock class (

cave_hero 11-29-2009 11:38 AM

Open class to stock class
First off I'd like to apologize since I'm new to the phantom world but I greatly appreciate the help. I have a unibody phantom with the regular side feedneck and was wondering how to go to a feed block and a 15rnd tube. Would I have to buy a new body?

RaSs_FR 11-29-2009 11:56 AM

Yep, a new body, and a new air adapter thus a 12g changer as well.
Plus the horizontal feed and feed tube.

Anything from 35 to 38:
the phantom paintball gun CCI

o-baller 11-29-2009 11:57 AM

Dont forget a New barrel.

ASKA 11-29-2009 11:59 AM

Yeah, don't forget the barrel

LUKE 11-29-2009 12:19 PM

You could do all that, but you've already got the basics of what you need, so why reinvent the wheel. I use a palmer's stocker tube stick feed on my unibody phantom: Stocker Tube [PPSP051] - $40.00 : Palmers Pursuit Shop!, Where Custom Still Means Something

For a 12 gram dropout/bucket changer, get one that screws right into the back of any ASA. CCI makes them, and they are very common here in the B/S/T areas. Or, look for an old drop-out valve-body, and simply swap out the valve, tube, etc.

Very easy, will keep the originality of the old unibody, and probably a bit more affordable.

cave_hero 11-29-2009 01:03 PM

Thank you guys!

Tugboater203 11-29-2009 09:38 PM

Or just buy another one in a sc setup. Once you are away from a unibody you can setup anyway you want.

chrislognshot 11-30-2009 07:31 PM

might be cheaper to buy sc phantom then having to change it from unibody back and forth

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC