|CCI Home of the Phantom Pump Gun|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|05-04-2012, 05:39 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2012
I was trying to install the hard line and 2 things happened.
1. I could not get the hard line to screw into the fittings properly
2. On one side of the hard line something black came out of the compression sleeve and wont come out.
|05-04-2012, 06:15 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Brass Mafia Wannabe
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oh Hi Oh
the hardline can be a little tricky to get in. what i normally do:
1. unscrew valve
2. screw in hardline on the vertical adapter
3. align hardline onto the valve fitting
4. tighten down on valve fitting
5. put valve screw back in
the little black thing is a little rubber seal for the compression fitting. i think it should be ok as long as its still compressing when you screw down on the fitting.
|05-07-2012, 10:40 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Louisville, KY
Use the hardline! I had a piece of macro blow when I absent mindedly left my Phantom in the sun (I got there in the morning and the sun was rising so it wasn't in the sun at first) and it pretty much scared the crap out of everyone. Plus, I had to pay for another fill since my entire tank vented out.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|