mcarterbrown.com  

CCI Home of the Phantom Pump Gun

Old 12-16-2013, 07:38 AM   #121 (permalink)
Old school from way back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
I haven't had any work done by him, but Super stanchy looks to be pretty damn good at it, give him a try , plus he is a member here on the forums.

Bart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
I would go to Stanchy but I hear he's having some issues lately and non-responsive. Idk what it's all about. But anyone else have any recommendations?
Ryan (Super Stanchy) has had 3 of my Sterling threaded barrels since 8/5/2013 and I've had no communication form him since 8/14, he even posted a picture of my 3 barrels already complete. I've sent him 15+ pm's here and I've also messaged him on FB about 10 times and I've hit him with a couple of pm's on PB Nation, still no response. I'd stay away from him if possible. See if tjd10684 is still doing them, I had him freak bore a barrel for me about a year ago and it was quick and painless. I know once I get my Sterling threaded barrel (from Mike Taitt at Arrow Precision, across the "pond") I'll be contacting tjd10684 to see if he can another one for me.
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:43 AM   #122 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Bartman

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowagonman View Post
Ryan (Super Stanchy) has had 3 of my Sterling threaded barrels since 8/5/2013 and I've had no communication form him since 8/14, he even posted a picture of my 3 barrels already complete. I've sent him 15+ pm's here and I've also messaged him on FB about 10 times and I've hit him with a couple of pm's on PB Nation, still no response. I'd stay away from him if possible. See if tjd10684 is still doing them, I had him freak bore a barrel for me about a year ago and it was quick and painless. I know once I get my Sterling threaded barrel (from Mike Taitt at Arrow Precision, across the "pond") I'll be contacting tjd10684 to see if he can another one for me.
Thats unfortunate that your having communication problems with him. Hope you get your stuff back soon

Bart
Its always better with a pump, and camo
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...l#post2603541y
Bartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:04 AM   #123 (permalink)
MCB Member

From all the recent stuff I've read, it sounds like maybe something happened to him. Until just recently he had a very good reputation. But now it seems like no one has been able to contact him. That's to bad, from every thing I heard he's known for excellent work.
1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #124 (permalink)

Well all I know is it's costing me a lot more money because I had to buy another barrel from AP (Sterling thread) and since it wont match my anno I bought another body to match the barrel but that was more for the detent that wasn't available in the 90's unless you paid someone to install an Autococker detent and now no one has the measurements for that anymore.
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

Old 12-17-2013, 07:47 AM   #125 (permalink)

Well I just placed my first order with Mike, the site is going to be dangerous to the bank account! The site was very easy to navigate and the whole transaction went flawlessly!

Now I just have to wait to get my new parts.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #126 (permalink)
A5OldGuy / B5 Brotherhood

Just went "window shopping" at the new site and built my "dream" Phantom.
Mike replied back with a quote very quickly.
Showed the wife my new interest... Her reply..."Don't you have one of those already?" and "I think you should fix my stove first!"
Guess I'll have to wait. Happy wife, happy life!
Rembrandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #127 (permalink)
A.B.K.

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembrandt View Post
Showed the wife my new interest... Her reply..."Don't you have one of those already?" and "I think you should fix my stove first!"
Get her an easy bake oven.

I had some issues with SSC several months ago. Only issue was he never kept me informed about my order and shipping. Also took awhile to get my part out that he already had in stock.
SOGAmember666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #128 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Bartman

AKA Fan
Got my order in from CCi, was here fast. now to install the parts. I am actually going to modify 1 of the parts for another one of my guns .

Right on CCI keep up the great work

Bart
Its always better with a pump, and camo
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...l#post2603541y
Bartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #129 (permalink)
The Style

Send a message via Skype™ to D. Stijl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembrandt View Post
Minus the wife, I've been doing much the same. What does your dream phantom entail Rembrandt? I'm jumping between building a dropout pistol or a new VSC Frankenphantom. I find that even developing a quote is difficult with all of the new products available
D. Stijl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #130 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
One does not simply "pick" a dream Phantom.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCI