mcarterbrown.com

CCI Home of the Phantom Pump Gun

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
What I don't get is why you would come into a dedicated Phantom sub-forum and start carping about the design of a gun which has enjoyed a 26 year long reputation as one of the most accurate and reliable pump guns on the market, and then expect us to embrace your nonsense. Can you name another gun that can make that claim? Listen, if you don't like the design, then please feel free to sell your Phantom (if you even own one) and use another gun. While your trolling efforts regarding the inadequacies of the Phantom have provided me with a brief snicker, it's probably time for you to move along.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
-John Stuart Mill

I have presented my opinions, I have explained why I hold those opinions, and now you tell me that I am "trolling" simply because you don't like my opinion? The whole point of the thread was to talk about what could be done to a phantom to make it better, so I provided some things that could be done, after which I couldn't think of any other issues that could be changed for the better. I wasn't saying the phantom was ****, you and others put those words into my mouth, I wouldn't own 4 if I thought that was the case.
Once you believe something is perfect then you will lose all hope of progress. At least I took the time to back my points in a polite and respectful manner, thus far all you've done is insult me.

Why don't you counter my points? Calling me stupid and pretending that in any way invalidates any of my points is fallacious.

That said, I love how you think a phantom is more accurate than any other gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechooch View Post
Why is everyone hating on this guy so much. Were talking about a paintball gun lol. Inform>Insult
Because even though I'm right they aren't comfortable with change. So, since they can't counter anything I said with mature and well thought out responses they just call me stupid and tell the mods to delete my posts.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #52 (permalink)
I'm Stock Classy!

As the title of this thread indicates, this topic was about the OP gauging interest in producing a custom Phantom body. The thread should have been considered done once the OP wrote this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidcustom View Post
I think I will give the custom body idea a miss as as you have found out no-one wants them

Authorized CCI Dealer Specializing in Phantom Repairs and Custom Work
Serving the Greater Fairfield and New Haven County Area of CT Exclusively

Buy my BadAss Stock-Class T-Shirts

My MCB Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Slim doesn't know what he's talking about.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
As the title of this thread indicates, this topic was about the OP gauging interest in producing a custom Phantom body. The thread should have been considered done once the OP wrote this...
Well, there is enough interest in a new phantom body that ASP is having trouble keeping up with demand.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCI