mcarterbrown.com  

CCI Home of the Phantom Pump Gun

Old 11-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
MCB Member

I use stock barrel and rings almost exclusively. The biggest reason was until recently I didn't have a freak insert smaller then .679. That's right paint rolled right out my barrel with insert .679. Detent rings go a lot smaller. I did just get some .677 and .675 inserts so I may try the freak bored barrel again. The only thing with the rings is quality paint is a must. If you buy the cheap paint the rings will tear it up and you will just have a mess. Don't cut corners on this. You should always get the best paint you can. It is the biggest component of accuracy. Stock barrel + detent + good paint = Happy!
1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
OLD MAN

CCM Fan
OK, so I just purchased another Polished Silver Phantom, for my son.

I called Mike to see about his freak bored barrels - $37.00 plus shipping. I purchased a 14" and 11", as my son likes longer barrels.

Again, Thank You all for your help!

My Pumps:
CCM T2 (x2), CCM Series 5 RF #20, CCM Series 5 (x3), CCM SS-25 (x2), WGP Karnivor Mid-Block Sniper, WGP Black Magic Sniper, WGP 2K RF Sniper, FreeFlow Lotus Sniper, Bob Long Black MVP, CCI Under-Cocking Phantom.
David A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njk View Post
JoyRide with clear tubes
Or
A ronin wrist harness on my 13ci HPA with empire smoke caped tubes.

Nate
I used a Ronin wrist harness once and by the end of the day many of the loops had started to become loose, with one which couldn't hold the tube w/o it falling out if I positioned my arm vertically.

I managed to find this in a army surplus store. It has MOLLE on the back but can be adjusted to fit snugly on your belt.
It was designed to hold shotgun shells but as you can see, it works great for stock class.

Vital_Signs is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCI