mcarterbrown.com  

CCI Home of the Phantom Pump Gun

Old 12-04-2013, 06:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ole' Papa Pump

Clear Horizontal Feed

Hey guy's, I'm new to the "Phantom World". I picked one up in trade a little while back with a RF body and love it so I picked up a SC body and I want to get a Clear Acrylic Horizontal Feed to put a 15 round tube cut down to 12 rounds (I need to get this as well). Can we just order this from Mike or is there another site I need to go to? If I can order this directly for Mike (most preferred method) where can I find the phone number to call?

Thanks in advance.
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 5 Sterling Pumps, 1 Phantom for SC, a CM SS-25, Sovereign 3 and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

Mike's number is 503-554-8095 from Component Concepts, Inc . Calling him works great just make time for the call & a notepad you'll learn a lot.
oldschool45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
South African pump player

Go to Component Concepts, Inc his number and email should be on there, his website is under construction though and has been for some time, but Mike will reply to your questions in a quick and orderly fashion. Now the other bad news Mike stopped making clear and dyed acrylics. I think he should still have black ones but I don't know you will have to ask him about that.

Paintballgateway might still have purple and I think green or some other colour in stock unless they forgot to update the website.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
I'm Stock Classy!

I know for a fact that CCI (Mike) doesn't have any clear acrylic parts left. He may have some orange or purple acrylic parts, but no other colors that I know of. Paintball Gateway doesn't have much, if anything, either. Certainly not any green parts.

Instead of buying both a feed block and a 15-round tube, you would be better off buying a one-piece 12 round feed. I don't have the part number for it (not that you really need it), but the retail on it is $46 (any color ano).

Authorized CCI Dealer Specializing in Phantom Repairs and Custom Work
Serving the Greater Fairfield and New Haven County Area of CT Exclusively

Buy my BadAss Stock-Class T-Shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim
There's playing paintball with a stock-class gun, and then there's playing stock-class paintball. Big difference.
My MCB Feedback
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ole' Papa Pump

Thanks for all the responses and info, the clear isn't a necessity it's just I like the idea of seeing when I'm down to 1 or 2 balls left. I'm a woods baller so I was thinking once I get all the necessary parts I was going to send them out for a Black/Green cammo'ish anodizing job so if all I can get is the stuff in black that'll work for now and if a Clear Horizontal Feed ever pops up in the B/S/T I'll try to snag it. It sounds like I'll be making a call in the next day or two to find out what Mike can do for me.

Once again thanks for all the help.
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 5 Sterling Pumps, 1 Phantom for SC, a CM SS-25, Sovereign 3 and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Brass N Wood Fan
There's a thread a couple posts down about a guy doing aluminum and/or brass feed blocks as well. Might be worth a look if you want a cram and jam style feed block that you can match anno.

Wraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Stock class SPAM

You might find some on paintball gateway or ANS gear. Sometimes dealers like that have some in stock.
808Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCI