|CCI Home of the Phantom Pump Gun|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|09-11-2009, 06:18 PM||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2007
I'm sure I could make one, but as of right now I'm not taking on anymore work due to college.
Custom Parts Machining... Feel Free to Contact
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing"
God Bless America
|09-11-2009, 08:03 PM||#12 (permalink)|
To the Space Olympics!
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belmont NH
My Olive Drab Phantom (only looks gray in the pictures) has the following (could be hard to find some of it)
1. Noxx Stock made by Noxx55 here on MCB he is no longer taking any work. If you can find one that’s great otherwise look for a T2W Specops stock. They are very close to each other. Cost about $55-$90 depending
2. CCM 86* grip frame with a CZ Hogue grips. CCM is planning on another batch but they are sold out at the moment. Cost $60ish and $20ish for the grips.
3. Very custom Springfeed Designed by myself and built with the help of Noxx55. The aluminum cost me $50, the drill bit to drill the thru hole cost me about $35 on Ebay, The milling that Noxx finished for me was about $160, The anodizing will be included at the very end, the plugs cost me about $30 to have made up and the spring that I have coming cost me $10. So a total of $285 plus shipping, anodizing, and finding someone who would mill it for me.
4. The all important trigger shoe (you can find these for $5-$10)
5. Phantom body drilled for a Timmy Detent (I did this at home with a cordless drill. Works like a champ though.
6. Rainman Pump kit. A must have in my opinion. He is planning on another batch of them so go get on the list. Here is the link: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/r...sh-list-4.html they run for about $75-$90 depending
7. Phantom Freak Barrel with 16 inch tactical tip. I think you can still get these from Smart Parts. Cost with full inserts about $180
8. And Finaly you have to have a phantom to start with. I did it with a Vertical Stock Class (VSC) Phantom that cost me about $200. Then I had everything Anodized to match which took 5 months or so and $190 (If I remember right)
So it roughly cost me about $1070 give or take. But it was worth it in every way and it’s a marker that I will never sell…..
With any custom work you have to not need the marker for a long time as all good things take time and custom work should not be rushed.
and because I just saw this smily I have to use it
About as subtle as a flying brick
Last edited by aaronlecain; 09-12-2009 at 09:38 AM.
|09-12-2009, 01:50 AM||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North Hollywood
thanks alot Aaron . Though I'm not sure I have the resorces to build something like that :/. Sounds alot harder than I would think it to be :/. I guess it's alot harder than I originaly thought it to be. Specially for m first phantom that's actually mine. I think I would be more proper if I went with something a little more simple. But thanks alot again to everyone who tried to help .
|09-22-2009, 09:13 PM||#14 (permalink)|
not tactical, but mil-sim. also only took about $20 in material and 6 hours worth of dremeling, so i think the others win
|10-29-2009, 06:12 PM||#15 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Would it be OK if someone else makes one?
Not AGG, but ARR
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|