mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 08-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #261 (permalink)
In 5 . . . . gogogogogogo

I got to go to CCM yesterday!

I'll start out with a thank you to Bill an Laurie for letting me come and visit for the day, probably throws you guys for loop how there are fans that want to come see a machine shop. And I'll see if I can sum it up.

For me and probably a lot of people out there it's not just that you put out quality products both paintball and non-paintball (DPM products), It's the team of people you have working for you. And I got to get to put face to name and really enjoyed meeting those who I hadn't meet before, seeing their skill and professionalism. And with Rod and Mel heading up your CCM production and sales department its business trifecta, quality product made by skilled people with passion for what they do. It's great dealing with a company like this and having the chance to see it first hand for us (the fans) is something that helps use feel that much closer to our sport and really get an appreciation for the products we have purchased.

Also Rod and Mel thanks for tour and for putting up with all the questions. It was great seeing you guys again and next time around lunch is on me.

With all the sappy stuff out the way. I got to see the J12 and SR-1 first hand these are 2 great new products and from the looks they are getting real close to being released. Can't wait can't wait can't wait. I want an umpaloompa now daddy!
Dknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #262 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
J.K- Glad your happy with the gun!!

D.K- Thank you so much for driving all that way to come see us. You are more than welcome anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #263 (permalink)
Pew Pew Pew

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Got my S6.5 in yesterday, dust black/dust purple.

I could not be happier! This gun is perfect in every way. I am glad that I was able to wait for 10 weeks to get this because I love it so much.

Thank you CCM! I won't hesitate to tell my friends about you and I will definitely be buying from you again!

Thanks!

Edit: just realized today that I got the Tgrip even though I ordered the EZT. Too wrapped up in this amazing product to care, lol!

Last edited by MZinCamo; 08-25-2012 at 10:28 PM.
MZinCamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #264 (permalink)
Total wreath

CCM Fan
Thank you rod for all your help at Osc troubleshooting my gun and helping me disassemble it
shredxcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:46 AM   #265 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredxcam View Post
Thank you rod for all your help at Osc troubleshooting my gun and helping me disassemble it
Man, Thank you for making that long trip and being away from your family to come out! It was awesome getting to see you and catch up. Hopefully next time everyone can come. Take care and be well.

Ps- It was entertaining watching you take the gun apart, your play by play commentary was cracking me up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #266 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Mel and the other folks at CCM are just awesome! They had my issue sorted within hours of my bringing it up.
My Feedback
first strike pez dispensers in stock - pm me!
dukie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:03 PM   #267 (permalink)
Pew Pew Pew

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Thanks again CCM! Phenominal customer service!
MZinCamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #268 (permalink)
Quit shootin' my swoosh.

CCM Fan
Got my S6.5 in today, everything is perfect

My marker was finished early, and Mel held onto the marker until I could pay about a week later. I asked her for an extra trigger pin and cross pin about around the time I paid, expecting to add a little bit into the grand total. Nope, CCM included it for free with my marker purchase. Amazing service, thanks guys!

I got as much balls as a roman candle.

Exdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:46 AM   #269 (permalink)
MCB Member

Purchased my T2 from the CCM ebay store Wednesday afternoon, got an email from Laurie that day with links to the manual and videos. Went back the next morning and ordered a drop and air fittings to go with it. Checked paypal and had another message from Laurie that my shipping for the additional items had been refunded and they were going out with the T2 (I neither asked for nor expected this, their shipping charges are already so reasonable I just counted it as part of the cost!)

THEN I get a text from home this morning...the T2 has arrived!! CCM must have a tube directly to the local post office your stuff goes into when it's ready lol!! Sad I'm at work and have to wait to hold my baby but VERY HAPPY with the service I have received. THANK YOU SO MUCH now I can go shopping for my tank and hopper after work today instead of waiting a week!!
Interl0per is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #270 (permalink)

I dont need to comment on how awesome the folks and products are over there

ALL I NEED TO SAY IS CCM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will never use anything else when it comes to a pump

Thanks CCM
0utlaw71 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM