mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 10-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #271 (permalink)
Your worst nightmare

CCM Fan
Thanks CCM for another great marker...special thanks to Bill for the SR1 project which is surely one of the most unique markers to hit the paintball scene. CCM FTW!!!!
CCM SR1 #009
CCM T2
AGD TacOne Q-Bow
usmcsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:49 PM   #272 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Special shout to Laurie! Great working with her. Outstanding customer service.

Helped me convert this:

To this:

Sending the body to Ton6 for a gloss black coat and then all brass parts are going to be super polished!

Thanks CCM!
Old 11-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #273 (permalink)
OKC

I have never shot a more consistent and accurate marker. I love my T2, thank you.
arturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #274 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Thanks CCM!

About 3 years ago I purchased my first S6 on ebay, Halloween night. It has been my go to marker ever since. Even playing pump, I rarely feel out gunned, even against electros. Points extremely well, very nice trigger, light pump stroke...I can't say enough good things about my S6...and CCM has great customer service!

Sadly the rest of my markers are being gradually sold off...

If I was only allowed to have one marker, it would be my S6!

I have converted a good friend, David, to the light side (CCM), his 2010 Ego Poison just sits while he rocks my previously owned (used is such a dirty word) S6...and he is pretty good with it!

Last edited by sniper97; 12-05-2012 at 10:09 PM.
sniper97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:55 PM   #275 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
Thank you to Bill, Mel, and Rod. You are the greatest! Y'all know why!

Rocking it for the Fringe Division!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fring...616810?fref=ts
Broch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:35 PM   #276 (permalink)
MCB Member

I have held, shot and loved my S6 since the day that I bought the thing. Just an amazingly well put together piece of equipment that has withstood more epic (aka harsh) days on the field than I can remember. No gun has ever fit me so comfortably and no gun has required less maintenance. That said, a second CCM has always been in the cards and since the day that I laid my eyes on the S6.5, I've been aching to find an excuse to get my hands on one. This had been a multiple year yearning that would finally be quenched via a garage purging quickly followed by rapid fire craigslist listings.

Long story short, after selling a bunch of stuff that had been gathering dust in the garage and more importantly, receiving a pass from the wife, I slapped the dinero down on a brand new S6.5. I ordered it through our local CCM dealer shortly after the living room was cleared of the last bit of junk that I hadn't used in a year. Thus, the waiting began. Gun day comes, open the box and there it is...staring back at me...a beautiful, polished black piece of artwork, ready to do battle. However, in my initial check of the gun, I noticed that the drop and feedneck weren't what I had told the shop I wanted. And much to my dismay, I got the vibe that the shop felt that they may have not specified the details I wanted in the order. Bummer, however, not the end of the world...

Speaking to Mel on the next day of business reminded me of why I will NOT shop markers with anyone else but CCM. With not a second's hesitation, Mel says, "yeah, the order form was messed up. But no worries, we'll have the new parts out to you today. Stick the return parts in an envelope when you get a chance." Parts came 2 days later and fit/match like a dream. UNREAL!

While companies will often speak about how much they value their customers, it is very rare that they will actually stick their necks out to prove it. Put simply, CCM will not let you down.

A sincere thanks from yet again from yet another very satisfied customer. The gun is awesome and I could not be more stoked to finely get my hands on it!!! THANK YOU!!!!

sapdawg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #277 (permalink)

Thanks CCM. Just got my New T2 Today. That was Quick! Shipped out monday from the West cost and in my hand on the East coast in two days!

Edit: 4/20/13 Played today and I have to say Ball on ball tack driver, out of he box! Had few double feeds, but I think thats due to having to use my force fed Rotor. (My 50 round shake and shoot is in route) It helped when I used a smaller bore. Had a blast today and only shot two bags all day.

Last edited by Mr Idiot Box; 04-20-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #278 (permalink)
Rec Poster

CCM Fan
Thank you ccm for your great markers I love my t2
stevopb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #279 (permalink)
A.B.K.

CCM Fan
Can't stress my thanks to CCM enough. A 3-4 week wait turned to just 2! Yall do excellent work from the dude that sweeps the shop to Bill and Laurie.

Thanks again

Last edited by SOGAmember666; 04-24-2013 at 01:18 PM.
SOGAmember666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #280 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Many thanks to Bill for all of his work on the SR1 project, also for hooking it up with the standard cocker barrel adapter and sizers. I love this SR1.

Now I just have to figure out justifying the need for a J12!

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM