mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 03-29-2010, 07:46 PM   #31 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I just gotta say, it's the little things in life. I placed a small order last week Saturday if I remember correctly. So I could finish off my Sniper build since I installed the Deluxe kit, 86* frame and AT.

Today (Monday) everything showed up. I put everything together, grabbed my Hogues slapped them on and realized I forgot to order new grip screws!

No problem, I jumped on the ebay store and promptly ordered a set. It wasn't long after I got an email from a familiar sight confirming my order was going out. Thanks again for the replies as well Laurie!

I'm pleased with the customer service I've received so far from everyone at CCM. Kudos to Mel, Bill, and Laurie. I hope to be placing an order for my first full marker in the near future.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #32 (permalink)

I just got my t2 in the mail after quite awhile of waiting due to customs and whatnot

I am so impressed with EVERYTHING to do with this marker, I cannot wait to play a game with it.
It's almost a shame because there's so many things that i want to say about the marker but I'm simply at a loss for words!

Thank you so much to everyone at CCM and a special thank you to Mel for having a quick conversation with "the Peter from canada" this morning!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnawrightthrough View Post
I just got my t2 in the mail after quite awhile of waiting due to customs and whatnot

I am so impressed with EVERYTHING to do with this marker, I cannot wait to play a game with it.
It's almost a shame because there's so many things that i want to say about the marker but I'm simply at a loss for words!

Thank you so much to everyone at CCM and a special thank you to Mel for having a quick conversation with "the Peter from canada" this morning!
It was my pleasure Peter!
Talking to a happy someone in the morning is the best way to get the day rolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:25 PM   #34 (permalink)
We Didn't Listen!

Thank you guys for making such great products and being so helpful.

Ive gotta say that your markers are amazingly built. I lost my back gripframe screw at one point and had a 3/8" gap between it and the body. I could see the sear trip and everything! didnt stop my S5 from shooting for 2 or 3 outings before I noticed it. thanks guys.

that and ive never owned a 1 of 2 marker until one of yours. it makes me feel special even though its over kill.

thanks CCM.
Rule #14: "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"
Bay kou bliye, pote mak sonje. (The giver of the blow forgets, the bearer of the scar remembers)
flyinggobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnawrightthrough View Post

a small update, I noticed that one of the feedneck mounting screws was missing and called Mel.
she sorted me out quickly and said a new screw was going to be in the mail for me today!

Thank you sooo much!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:33 AM   #36 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Thanks to Rod and Mel for hooking two of my teammates up with beavertails this weekend at HB. And thanks Mel for the awkward "Hi" when I introduced myself for the second time to you. Although awkward moments are few and far between, I LOVE them! I will see you two soon I am sure. I am trying to get out to NPPL Chicago. Just remember my name is only two letters.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #37 (permalink)
Legen.... dary

I must say that a couple of month back I was reading all the good feedback about CCM and I thought it was almost to good to be true.

Well I decided to order a T2, so I talked to Mel a couple of times about ordering one and having it shipped to me (since I am in Canada). And I got it a couple of weeks ago and played with it today (it was awesome by the way)

I can now understand all the excellent feedback. Mel was really helpful and everything went better then I could imagine. So, thanks CCM and keep up the good work!

P.S. Mel, I still think "Drop me a line" means calling you and not e-mailing you haha
Old 04-25-2010, 08:27 AM   #38 (permalink)
Autotriggerhappy. :)

CCM Fan
Everyone at CCM was great to talk to, and awesomely helpfull. I never made so much international phonecalls in my life to one number!! They went above and beyond with my latest marker, i was so blown away when i got it... Everything was neatly packed and they shipped with the feednecks off to prevent any damage... Very thoughtfull. Also talked alot to rod about some tech stuff and he is an awesome guy!

This expierence has raised my standards of what i see as pure excellence..

Product: A+
Service: A+
Customer care: A+

I would like to thank Melissa, Rod, Laurie, Bill and all the others that made the Twin2 possible.
Yes! I love being in battle! I love the moment when my marker stops being a machine and becomes part of me! My blood boils and my mind goes all white! It's an incredible high! There's no time to think, only action!

FiXeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:18 PM   #39 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilted_bunker View Post
Thanks to Rod and Mel for hooking two of my teammates up with beavertails this weekend at HB. And thanks Mel for the awkward "Hi" when I introduced myself for the second time to you. Although awkward moments are few and far between, I LOVE them! I will see you two soon I am sure. I am trying to get out to NPPL Chicago. Just remember my name is only two letters.
Dude you have my word I will NEVER forget you.
That little awkward exchange we had will be my story of HB 2010.
Your a good sport.
~M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
Power Lurker

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
I have just received my T2. This is my third CCM gun.

I have not seen quality this high since AKA was making guns. The T2 might even be better! Every seam fits together perfectly. The anodizing is flawless, thick and even. The new auto-trigger and dual rod design is terrifically smooth.

The design of the T2 is very well considered. For the first time I don't immediately see something I would change about a gun. I love it.

I have owned many many high end guns. Including custom made pumps by the Palmers. I have also extensively used multiple Carter pumps. The CCM T2 is easily the equal of any of them. I believe that form should follow function, and the T2 is pure flawless function.

Most of this thread is about CCM's great customer service, which they have in spades. But I want to thank CCM for really caring about the quality of their product. I have a series 5 semi that is running just like new after 5 years. I can tell the T2 will be just as reliable.

Old PBN Feedback

Last edited by hellion360; 05-13-2010 at 05:34 PM.
hellion360 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM