mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 06-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #41 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Teammates took my T2 to LL3 for me (couldn't go thanks to scheduled surgery) so Rod could look at it. I was warned that they'd be insanely busy and may not be able to have the time. Completely understandable considering the popularity of CCM AND Mel and Rod! :P
Well, not only did they find the time to fix my silly error (i lubed it... guess I own too many snipers and autocockers..*blush) but now that she's back in my hands, she's shooting better than ever!!
THANK YOU Mel and Rod! I know I called to say the same, but it needed to be put in public as well.
You guys went above and beyond yet again after taking so much time to talk to me on the phone! Thank you for everything, and continuing to make the best paintball products I've had the privilege to own.

Mav
The Wolf's Den!! www.thewolfsden.tv
PaintballMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #42 (permalink)

Fan of EMR
Mel and CCM staff you all rock. I thank you so much for making such a fine product. Today I put my new S6 thru its paces during a scenerio game. Oh my what a joy to shoot. Lite accurate efficient...Who could ask for anything more in a pump. You certainly have made me very very happy...the guys on the other team well they werent so happy.Thank you all again and Im already thinking about ordering an S6.5....
Old 07-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #43 (permalink)
Merc

Send a message via AIM to JOESPUD27

CCM Fan
Thanks to all at the CCM gang!

I've got new macro fittings that they're the bees knees.

Jay

Best Field in STL
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:41 PM   #44 (permalink)
1-113 Cav 2 BCT 34 ID

Send a message via MSN to SPC. Cejka Send a message via Yahoo to SPC. Cejka

CCM Fan
Played the with a CCM T2 for the first time today. We were playing in and urban setting and even in a heated gun fight i was able to one shot people and even mask several people through a tiny crack thanks to the consistency of this mark. This was the best money I have EVER spent on a marker! I have never shot a pump that pumps so smooth or has such a tight grouping before in my life! Thank you to CCM and all the people to that make these amazing marker possible!
SPC. Cejka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #45 (permalink)
1-113 Cav 2 BCT 34 ID

CCM Fan
I called CCM today and they were very understanding about working with me on an ordering while I am going to be deployed, they are willing to hold a stock class feed i got put on the waiting list for till I get the chance to pay for it. Great customer support and I am expecting nothing short of amazing on the product.

I also just ordered a micro rail off their ebay store and CCM seems to be one of the easiest companies to deal with!
Old 07-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #46 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPC. Cejka View Post
I called CCM today and they were very understanding about working with me on an ordering while I am going to be deployed, they are willing to hold a stock class feed i got put on the waiting list for till I get the chance to pay for it. Great customer support and I am expecting nothing short of amazing on the product.
The thanks is all to you my friend. We just make paintball stuff... you make sure we stay safe, fat and happy. I think you win.
The CCM family wishes you the very best on your deployment and for a safe return home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #47 (permalink)
Back to paintball.

Send a message via AIM to Ir0nExpress

I bought a used S6 and it was rather beat in various departments, ordered one part every week since I got her and I have CCM goodness on all my guns at the moment, even the non CCM ones! And you guys always ship really fast, the speed that it arrives is amazing!

Thank you for everything! Brian.
Ir0nExpress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:47 AM   #48 (permalink)
1-113 Cav 2 BCT 34 ID

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
The thanks is all to you my friend. We just make paintball stuff... you make sure we stay safe, fat and happy. I think you win.
The CCM family wishes you the very best on your deployment and for a safe return home.
Its total worth it to see great american people that make a great product here in america! I bleed red white, and blue and I would bleed for any in this country to keep them safe! But thank you mel, and I will be calling again with a new parts list I "need"!

Last edited by SPC. Cejka; 07-21-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:54 PM   #49 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
this is a big thank you to Mel for putting up with me, and doing it with with a smile.. and to CCM's annodizer for going above and beyond what they had to do to get me exactly the gun i wanted..

Thank you

Andrew

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:25 PM   #50 (permalink)
1-113 Cav 2 BCT 34 ID

CCM Fan
Hi Chase,

Thank you for the follow up phone call. The only engraved Micro Rail we currently have in stock is polished blue. We have gotten away from engraving on the dust black, polished black and polished silver. BUT.....I was touched with the fact that you want our name on your Micro Rail and as a way of showing our appreciation for your service to our country, we are having an engraved dust black rail done for you. It should be ready in a couple of weeks. We will also absorb all the shipping costs and refund your shipping expenses for returning the micro rail to us.

This is an e-mail I got from CCM when I ordered a micro rail and it wasn't engraved like it said it would be. But with one e-mail and one quick phone call, oh and a few hours of waiting I got this e-mail.

Thank you CCM I can't speak highly enough of the customer service that you guys and gals provide.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM