mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 03-20-2010, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
50 cal. pump

Right up front,this is not an endorsement of 50 caliber guns. I built this gun because I could. I have stated this before. Anything that shoots.
Nerf to Nuke.

If it shoots a projectile I'm interested. I own dozens of airsoft guns,bb guns,dart guns,and of course paintball guns of every caliber and a couple of nail guns,screw guns,bow and arrows,a couple of real steel guns,throwing knives,a bag of water grenade balloons,cap guns,a half dozen nerf guns, a crap load of war movies with guns and video games with tons of guns.
But no Nukes.
My neighbors don't want to live at ground zero.

So for those that just want to see a cool little 50 cal. pump gun here you go.
Don't laugh at my ivg. My design guy stole it for the new reg. We had to improvise and I was ready to shoot the thing. Its 3/4 scale of the T2. the body is .750

I built the valve into the body.No more valve nut or set screws.

no more set screws to hold in the valve or valve nut.And of course no more valve wrench or o-ring.

The hammer lug is in the back block.Now we can use a cross pin in the bolt.
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 06:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pump Pump Shoot SH*T!

cool. I'd shoot it.
I've been testing the GI Milsim Nano that I got at pb extravaganza with samples of .50 cal paint that nelson sent me and although its not up to snuff compared to .68 its not as bad as people make it out to be. That is also due to the fact that I'm the type of player who likes to get up close and personal.

Last edited by num3n; 03-20-2010 at 06:56 PM.
num3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

two things, what sup with the trigger? and also, no reg changes? just because of hassle? or does it actually work with the standard pressure reg?

but again, good work
3L1te hax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
I adjusted the trigger so I wouldn't have to grind the sear down.I was just being lazy.

Everything works the same. I didn't change the setting on the reg.I just backed off on the ivg. So yes,it was shooting with standard reg pressure. I was chroning at about 285.
The only paint I have is the Flying Colors paint. They do have the name right. Flying Colors.
It flew everywhere. The FC paint is real consistent on size though.
I'll have to find some "Premium" paint for better testing. I'm not sure who sells it.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

RTP Fan
Can you incorporate all these innovations into the .68 T2 design? I LOVE the valve design!
ironchef97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef97 View Post
Can you incorporate all these innovations into the .68 T2 design? I LOVE the valve design!
I will build a T2 like this to see how they work. I wouldn't anticipate any issues with this design. Rod and I discussed building the valve in the T2 when we started making the production model but for some reason we decided against it.

The hammer pin in the back block seems like a good idea. We will just have to make a couple of test parts to see how well they work.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Autotriggerhappy. :)

CCM Fan
CCM going to .50 cal?? What is the world coming to!! (sorry no fan of SP or anything affiliated) But besides that, it is some awesome gun pr0n there...
Yes! I love being in battle! I love the moment when my marker stops being a machine and becomes part of me! My blood boils and my mind goes all white! It's an incredible high! There's no time to think, only action!

FiXeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXeL View Post
CCM going to .50 cal?? What is the world coming to!! (sorry no fan of SP or anything affiliated) But besides that, it is some awesome gun pr0n there...
I just wanted to see what all the noise was about.And I thought it would be fun to make a small gun. And it was. It's so cute its hard to take serious.

It would be great for guys with little burger hands. ( you would have to see the commercial.)

YouTube - BK's Tiny Hands Commercial
Old 03-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Autotriggerhappy. :)

CCM Fan
Lol... But you will need to scale down the gripframe too... Market it as a junior size T2.
Yes! I love being in battle! I love the moment when my marker stops being a machine and becomes part of me! My blood boils and my mind goes all white! It's an incredible high! There's no time to think, only action!

FiXeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Lookin good!
aftershock141 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM