mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   CCM - LL3 (Greatest Company Ever?) (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/121996-ccm-ll3-greatest-company-ever.html)

LoneWolf 05-31-2010 09:23 AM

CCM - LL3 (Greatest Company Ever?)

I'm just saying - this little spitfire of a company might just be the greatest paintball organization ever.

Mel & crew rocked LL3!!!! :clapping:

redthirst 05-31-2010 09:28 AM

I'll be reserving my opinion until pricing for the sniper rifle comes out... they'll either be the best or worst company in paintball depending entirely on whether I can afford it or not.

Deuce 05-31-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redthirst (Post 1330435)
I'll be reserving my opinion until pricing for the sniper rifle comes out... they'll either be the best or worst company in paintball depending entirely on whether I can afford it or not.

Tell us how you really feel! :ROTFL:

cmosser502 05-31-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redthirst (Post 1330435)
i'll be reserving my opinion until pricing for the sniper rifle comes out... They'll either be the best or worst company in paintball depending entirely on whether i can afford it or not.

agreed!!! :ROTFL:

sonicboom141 05-31-2010 08:15 PM

They are awesome! Thanks for the 6.5

crazyorigin 06-01-2010 09:20 AM

CCM truly is the best. My favorite paintball company hands down. They are great people to hang out with. I wish I could have made it to LL this year, but at least I have a good reason to not have the $ for the trip, I cought another CCM gun =)

Meph 06-02-2010 01:20 AM

They are one of my top 200 paintball companies ever! Mel & Rod are wicked ahsome. Sorry Mel for stepping on your feet. You really need to do like the Japanese do to their ladies and bind them to those Jenga blocks. It's so adorable trying to watch them run away from their servitude, they always fall down and it's a riot. I love those TV shows from Japan.

Actually ended up playing LL3 with my T2, looked town and noticed I was missing a side grip frame screw. Rod flew over head and looked at it with his Xray vision, swooped down, slapped in a new screw, and went back on his way to fighting crime and eating beef jerky. Truly some of the best customer support this side of the Mississippi.

ComradeBenedict 06-02-2010 11:25 AM

CCM is awesome. Made a beeline to the CCM table as soon as I got there, and got to fondle the T2s for the first time. I expressed interest in a T2, and Mel quickly found someone who could lend me theirs. Now all that's left is to actually save up moneys for a T2 of my own.

CCM CHICK 06-02-2010 04:10 PM

Thank you guy's for the good word! We are very proud of what we have done so far and are looking forward to whatever the future may bring.

Thank you as well to every one who was able to come out for LL3/NPPL this past weekend in Chicago. It was an awesome event and our pleasure to be there seeing and meeting many new faces.

Bottomline is, at the end of the day if it wasn't for you guys, the players, everything we do would be a moot point. Thank you for all the continued support.

WickedKlown2 06-02-2010 04:22 PM

Mel,,,

Thank You again for hooking me up with the .675,,, .677 and .679 backs !!! I rocked the .679 back the whole weekend without a single problem...

Buck and Adder let my play around with their dust black S6.5's in camp and I almost had Buck's out on the Field but instead he wanted to be the first to shoot it... I told you about Adder trying to shoot the Coke Cup with his before the night game (LOL) ...

Anyway Thank You again and I will be getting in touch with you to get one of the new black macroline fittings for my S6...

Take It Easy :)

WK2