mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 06-29-2010, 07:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
I work too much

CCM Fan
Don't you gays/gals/aliens/whatever have better things to do that making up statistics while waiting ???
Like collecting stamps, polishing your gun collection, hunting wabbits.
Me ???? I'm working a really slow (=noone chases me to do something) night shift.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenzipper View Post
I ordered mine the tuesday after LL3. It shipped last thursday and Im checking UPS tracking # every hour, as if it would help. It will be here the 1st. great way to start out the month! Ill post up a review and pics as soon as the UPS guy asks for a signature!
yeah ill be doing the same once mine ships too probably.. you planning on taking pics of the UPS man as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasse View Post
Don't you gays/gals/aliens/whatever have better things to do that making up statistics while waiting ???
Like collecting stamps, polishing your gun collection, hunting wabbits.
Me ???? I'm working a really slow (=noone chases me to do something) night shift.
statistics?

actually if i was working, i wouldn't be watching the calendar so intently, but as it stands, ive been on workers comp for th last 9 months, i injured myself on the job, lost my job after being gone for 6 months as i wasnt recovered yet, and now ill never be FULLY recovered, and am waiting for workers comp and my lawyer to call me and tell me what to do next... getting paid for not working is fun for awhile.. but i gets old after 3/4ths of a year,

though that does remind me, i should clean my viking..

Tracker

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I've got one in the queue and I'm pretty excited. It's also pretty awesome that CCM is keeping themselves busy. They are good people and I'm glad to see they're moving product.
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #14 (permalink)

Im waiting for a "newer 6.5" picture thread to pop up showing the custom orders! Hoping to see mine all shiny.
CCM gloss black s6.5 prototype #002 - Sold
CCM gloss clear t2 #047 - Sold
sonicboom141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
CCM just unleashed a bunch of great new stuff, and they are very busy. I confirmed my order on a 6.5 w/ custom anno and am very anxious to get it. I havent been able to play much recently, and usually when that happens i get the itch to buy something new, and when i saw the 6.5 pics here in the forum i knew it would be an excellent piece to add to my collection. I wanted one of the new S6's w/ the 1pc asa and body, it just looks so nice. Also, i regretted selling a CCM equipped halfblock i built a few years ago and when the 6.5 was released, i thought it was perfect for me. I am debating on selling my current t2 and possibly ordering a custom anno one, but who knows.

4-5 weeks is cranking right along if you ask me. People are really taking notice of the hard work the whole staff puts in at CCM. I know we here at MCB appreciate it, evrey time i go to an event w/ a lot of MCB'ers, i see a bunch of CCM guns, its great. I cant wait to write up a review of my new addition to the family. My other CCM's will have a new baby brother, or sister, i want it to be a surprise.

I say, to make the title less dramatic sounding we change it to:

"All i wanna know is.....Who's comin w/ me?"

Last edited by crazyorigin; 06-29-2010 at 08:06 PM.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:57 PM   #16 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Just got my new t2 today. All dust black left feed. Thanks mel and the whole ccm crew. Took about a month from order. Would wait twice as long for ccm quality and service. You just don't find it that much nowadays.

SPBTV

Feedback

Other Feedback

"It's the Ones Who've Cracked That the Light Shines Through"
Silent Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #17 (permalink)

Fan of EMR
Im awaiting my S6. I just spoke to Mel earlier today and she confirmed I ship out on this thursday. I am giddy as a school girl....I cant wait to own my piece of CCM goodness. She did tell me that they are working very hard to keep up with the orders that are rolling in. And rolling in they are. My estimated order time was 4 weeks but in reality it will be close to six. And thats ok with me cause I know that Im getting a superior product from a super company and excellamce takes time to produce..
Old 06-29-2010, 09:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
3rdEyEVision

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
yeah ill be doing the same once mine ships too probably.. you planning on taking pics of the UPS man as well?

Tracker
Yessir! Im sure he is gonna try to deliver it to my neighbors, as many deliveries do, so i got extra time to get the camera ready for the event! Mine's gonna be 100% gloss black to match my SS25 prototype. Going to put myArt of Pump feedneck clamp on there and that will be that.
CCMs customer service is the absolute best. The wait time is well worth it.
Honorary Order of Over Six-foot Snake Players
brokenzipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
thread title changed as well as the first post has been modified a lil bit

ive had a pump for a lil bit, but havent gotten to play with it much.
a couple weekends ago, i finally got to get out to play, and played a few games with my phantom VSC, was having a hell of a time aiming it, figured it was my lack of experience with the gun, then my friend; who came to visit, handed me his T2, i has hitting everything i was aiming at, first shot, without trying, then it dawned on me... it had nothing to do with the phantom, and everything to do with the fact, ive used cockers for so long, i just naturally know where they are pointing when im aiming it.. and i decided.. though the T2 is nice, i wanted something with a little more style.. so the 6.5 it is

ive touched many a CCM pump, ive seen ccm at so many different venues over the last 5 years, uve always loves their work. so i figured it was only right that i get the best kind of Sniper out there

and in gloss red to replace my phantoms gloss redness

Tracker

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
should i be worried if my UPS tracking says that the last thing that happened to my package was on the 26th, and that it departed from san pablo? or does UPS not have very good tracking features?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
thats why i bring my own balls. and if they dont play nice, i play with myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Mar, I want to fondle your wood.
Zapf is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM