mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #621 (permalink)
Eating Iranian Happy Cake
 
Neurotic Hapi Snak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ham Lake, MN

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballman169 View Post
ordered my t2 a few weeks ago with these extended delays everyones talking about i hope i get it before pump pandemonium
It's no biggie for me because, no matter how quick CCM makes my T2, I'll still have to wait 4 months to use it.
__________________
Neurotic Hapi Snak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #622 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Lancer X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bethlehem, PA

Just received mine today, just in time for Revolution 2776 this weekend! Mel's pre-ship pics did not do it justice - this thing is gorgeous (dust brown / dust green T2). Pics soon.
__________________
PennDragons Woodsball Team
With great firepower comes great responsibility
Lancer X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #623 (permalink)
Mel
Post Whore
 
Mel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Far- Nor-Cal

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
hmm wonder what the delay is.. maybe they have to make real stuff for a few weeks before they can co back to paintball stuff

Tracker
The delay is simply we have run out of raw stock! The little bit of stuff we had for the Living Legends really took itís toll on in house inventory, coupling that with the machine time that was required to do prototyping we have just fallen a little behind. The shop floor is working double time right now trying to get caught up. (bless their hearts!)

All I can say is please be patient and work with us, we truly are doing EVERYTHING in our power to get caught up. It is to the point where for the first time ever Bill and Laurie have actually asked if possible for people to hold off on vactions to do so.

One final point to the newer faces waiting on a marker from us, remember these are custom built to order guns, every single one of them. To be able to offer that takes a little more time than the standard person maybe used to waiting. All I can say is we try to make it worth wild in the long run.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #624 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
92-yotaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Charleston SC

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
The delay is simply we have run out of raw stock! The little bit of stuff we had for the Living Legends really took itís toll on in house inventory, coupling that with the machine time that was required to do prototyping we have just fallen a little behind. The shop floor is working double time right now trying to get caught up. (bless their hearts!)

All I can say is please be patient and work with us, we truly are doing EVERYTHING in our power to get caught up. It is to the point where for the first time ever Bill and Laurie have actually asked if possible for people to hold off on vactions to do so.

One final point to the newer faces waiting on a marker from us, remember these are custom built to order guns, every single one of them. To be able to offer that takes a little more time than the standard person maybe used to waiting. All I can say is we try to make it worth wild in the long run.
Ive actually heard that rod kisses every single marker before packaging. that alone takes up valuable time/ resources.

I'm just kidding, you have to wait for the best!!!
__________________
my feed back
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Face Murderin Machine
92-yotaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #625 (permalink)
Sadist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Milwaukee

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
I don't remember if I've asked this before but does CCM make other products other than paintball products? Like PTP does military contract work besides making paintball products.
__________________
TheePsycho's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird View Post
lube the shaft and warm the o-ring up in your hand by rubbing it back and forth between hands. then it should go on easier.
TheePsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #626 (permalink)
Active Member
 
LoneWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006

CCM Fan
CCM is an example of what we should expect from any & all paintball companies - the customer comes first & quality matters.
__________________
Ain't No Rest for the Wicked....

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

"If you can't do something smart, do something right."
LoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #627 (permalink)
Mel
Post Whore
 
Mel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Far- Nor-Cal

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheePsycho View Post
I don't remember if I've asked this before but does CCM make other products other than paintball products? Like PTP does military contract work besides making paintball products.
Yup we do. Our parent company DPM Machine (owned by Bill prior to CCM) has been doing machining work for about 25+ years. They do parts for a multitude of industries, such as agricultural/farming, medical suppliers and food service and processing. Itís cool seeing the other parts the guys are capable of creating other than just paintball.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #628 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oregon

Maybe as a consolation for us in the waiting room, you could do a video tour of your machine shop/facilities? I'd be really interested in seeing behind the scenes "how it's made" type of stuff with CCM.
Bobbitay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:43 PM   #629 (permalink)
TANSTAAFL
 
Critical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: People's Republic of Maryland

CCM Fan
IIRC there have been a couple videos of individual parts being cut in the past, but I would imagine that, due to the other industries that were mentioned by CCM Chick above, they probably wouldn't do a shop tour on video due to the proprietary/sensitive nature of some of those businesses.
__________________
Running on an odd number of cylinders
Quote:
Originally Posted by jincay View Post
"WHY is that guy licking Criticals pants?"
My Feedback
Critical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #630 (permalink)
Mel
Post Whore
 
Mel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Far- Nor-Cal

CCM Fan
Sorry no-go on shop tours.
Think of us as magicians, once you know the secret to the trick it’s not nearly as amazing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC