mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 07-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapdawg11 View Post
There is the simplest fix for all of this...

1) Stop caring what your marker looks like and do what's best to keep you playing. I guarantee that whether or not you have a little electrical tape in the feedneck will not change your ability to attract a member of whichever sex you prefer. I also guarantee that not having your hopper fall off will make for a more enjoyable day on the field.
2) Go play paintball...lots and lots of paintball. Scratch up your marker. Buff out the sides of the body where maybe the pump arm rubs a little. Wear in your bolt. Polish your hammer, not by removing it, but by using it. Don't clean your gun because you're going to play tomorrow anyways...and after tomorrow wipe it down with a cloth so you don't stain your couch while you practice dry-snapping in the house. Put a drop of oil in the ASA and do it all again next Saturday. You will forget that you had to wedge something in your feedneck.

And one more thing...the famous comment in here is, "you pay $600 for a gun and you expect _____." Yes, you pay $600 for a gun and you expect to purchase a nice marker that works...you DON'T expect to get amazing customer service, a lifetime warranty on virtually anything (I'm pretty sure that if you broke a ball in a CCM gun, they'd ship you a case of paint for free), endless parts so that you can fine tune your marker to make it just how you like it, and most importantly, you get a gun that simply WILL NOT STOP SHOOTING UNTIL YOU DO! Take those $600 expectations to anybody else and see what comes up...I remember when people were paying a grand for a Carter and then paying another $200 after they got it to make it work. I love Earon to bits, and he did a lot for us, but imho, you cannot find any better customer service than CCM.

Apologies for the rant...I'm bored and am waiting to go play. My S6 is a mess but I know that when I get out there, its going to shoot. Thanks go to CCM for putting a factory marker together that can even stand up to the abuse that I give my markers. And btw...I have a piece of cardboard I found on the ground at the field wedged in my feedneck to keep my sportshot from spinning...yes, I still get kills and my wife still finds me moderately attractive.
YES!!!!!!!! Best post ever!
Art Of Pump
Dan Colby!
3DSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #22 (permalink)

CCM Fan
I agree with the post but I'm still too vain and OCD and ADD and all that.

My Feedback
MEGAS is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM