1. Is it a pain in the *** to line up the pump rods and do they need to be locktighted down?
2. Is the clear hard anno an option? Or is it reserved for those with mystical powers, or know the guys from ccm fairly well?
3. I really like the 86 frame, but I also want a little longer of a setup, they come stock with a rail right?
4. I generally play on turf or in the woods (there's no rivers so it doesn't need to be waterproof) but the field I play airball at has a motocross course right next to it, would that be enough to get stuck in that slot behind the bolt so that it would loss a ton of fps? Also I play snake if that makes a difference at all
5. Also do the breech insert bodies work that well? I haven't really heard that much about them, it seems like a great idea I just don't really like the way they look on the gun, almost like an older dm
6. Is the deadly winds barrel something I should invest in? I don't really see why almost every t2 i see has one? I already have a freak kit that isn't cocker threaded so should I just get a cocker threaded one?
Thanks in advance
1- They come set from the factory, you really should not have to tweak them around all that much. If you get a little binding, make sure the bolt sled is nice and straight, and you should be in business.
2- You would have to give Mel a call, but I'm pretty sure it IS available as an option.
3- They do come with a rail standard, and CCM also offers a little micro drop forward/backward rail, which should help add some length if you so desire.
4- Provided you keep that area of the gun clean, you should have no issues. If you're really concerned with getting dirt in there, I recall there being a thread in this section about a debris guard that someone had whipped up.
5- I'll have to let someone else answer this one, I have not used one of the breech insert bodies. Too long for my liking.
6- Personally, I use the standard CCM barrels. They work great, plenty of sizers available, and they're reasonably priced. It may be cheaper to grab an autococker threaded freak back if you can find one, but the deadlywind is a VERY nice barrel. Very light, and since it takes freak inserts, it shoots phenominal. If you're not too concerned with it, save the $90 and grab some sizers from CCM.
the body inserts are about the same legnth as if you had one of the standard sizers on it, so the extra lenngth isnt a problem with the stock barrel but if you use another barrel, any A/C threaded barrel, it adds about 2 inches or so to the overall length, other than that it works like a charm no issues at all with mine
I am interested in the deadly wind barrel my stock barrel works good but it is a little louder than I want. But what they have all said is true and I always speak highly for CCM on the CS it is to notch!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC